Tiny spoilers from HxH 2011. No explicit spoilers, more like allusions/references. Bigger spoilers later but I split the post, so just don’t hit keep reading if you don’t want explicit spoilers.
Me while watching Hunter x Hunter:
1. Constant heartbreak and uncontainable joy, often simultaneously.
2. Having to stop and figure out what the hell you just saw.
3. Finally remembering all the characters names/abilities/etc, then BAM! New arc and back to square one.
4. Having conflicting opinions about at least half of the characters. Probably more.
5. When you think Killua's story cant get any sadder.... and then it does...
6. How can Gon be so mature and still act like a 5 year old???
7. Debating taking a break for a little while because it's taking so. Damn. Long. And you're tired.
8. Questioning if you should like the character as much as you do.
9. "Wait did they not die like 10 episodes ago??" *5 mins later* "Oh wait they are dead - HOW THE HELL DOES THAT WORK???"
10. Trying to make nonsensical stuff make sense.
!!Spoilers from the end of HxH 2011 after this point!!
4. I could probably name every single character that I dont have at least slightly conflicted opinions about. Off the top of my head: Illumi, Milluki, Mama Zoldyck (I forget her name and I dont care enough to look for it), Alluka (Nanika's a different story though), Poof (although I do like him as a character. He was a cool character but I hate him with all my heart), explody dude from Greed Island, Beisef, and Komogi.
6. Yes ik he's a child but he'll go from being the most mature character in the scene to throwing a literal tantrum - like what??
7. Especially during the chimera ant arc. As good as it was, it had no business being 60 damn episodes long. And so fucking painful, why???
8. Cause they've killed many many people, cause they're basically a psychopath, cause they've done very little good since you've met them, etc.
9. I'm actually quite shocked that each time someone "came back from the dead" it made perfect sense. Even when Kite turned into a little girl (at least I assume it was Pitou's experiment? I may be wrong though).
10. I’m referring to basically everything here. The Nen stuff was the most sensical part of the show. Like, Killua’s abilities?? How there’s no age restriction on being a hunter? How Aunt Mito was perfectly fine with a 12-year-old going off by himself to take an exam where there is a chance he will die, the only condition being that he has to catch a big fish?? The whole election process?? And don’t even get me started on the CA arc, basically none of that arc made sense. (Just to clarify I’m not meaning to hate and I’m not saying it has to make sense - I’m very much a fan of fantasy and sci-fi and other stuff that doesn’t make sense in our world. I’m just saying that I found it funny how my brain was constantly trying to make sense of it - I’ve done that before with other stories but more often than not I tend to accept that it doesn’t make sense and it’s never going to, but for some reason my goddamned brain just couldn’t give up)
1 note · View note
Oh my god needy John???? Lord have mercy. Also I am convinced he has a praise kink and loves his ego boosted during sex like he’s a cocky bastard and he won’t let you forget it fuckin hell Id let him do anything he wants with me whoops
he’s definitely arrogant cause he knows he’s so good at it. like he prides himself in the noises he can make come out of your mouth (“sound so sweet beggin’ for me, love. need me to sort you out, aye?”) let alone the amount of times he can make you cum. he fucking loves the sounds you make when he’s going down on you, the way you can’t help but arch your back into him. half the family’s walked in on you sat on his desk, mouth hanging open with john’s head buried between your legs. he revels in how you blush when he tells you he wants to taste you, making a point to do it in the middle of any event, no matter the time of day (“been cravin’ the taste of you, darlin’. need you on my tongue”). let’s be real, john’s a cocky motherfucker, but he definitely lives up to his word 🥵
33 notes · View notes
𝐐 : ‘ there’s worse ways to go . ’
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 ; send by @liberons
LADY LUCK ; WHERE ARE YOU NOW? breathe in, breathe out ━━━━ tiredness will not 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄 you! 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽! & again, & again, & again ... your stamina must not end. ( BUT WHEN DOES THE CAT GET THE CHANCE TO LICK HER WOUNDS? ) ❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔! ❞ corny line spoken as another nape tastes the sharp metal ; crimson leaks!
would it kill you? to catch your breath? ━━━━ 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒! 𝙰 𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚂 ; as the cat lands on her feet ... THE ADRENALINE THAT SHE LOVES, it is starting to fade from her veins. ❝ i thought it was my role to be the risk taker. ❞ she comments, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄. ❝ ... that could have been the last one you take. ❞ spoken now more softly, somehow. ( CAT, YOU TRULY ARE BAD LUCK! ) ‘ there’s worse ways to go. ’ & emerald hues widen ; mouth hanging slightly ajar. 𝐂𝐀𝐓, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄? thief, don’t let yourself be caught! & didn’t she have the talent of slipping away? slight smirk curves her lips, shaking her head with the exhale. ❝ i don’t think MY PRIDE could take losing one of those 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 in front of you. ❞
2 notes · View notes