this is such a wonderful idea, angel!! than you for tagging me<3
1. I identify as: bisexual & non-binary!
2. My pronouns are: she/they
3. My favorite LGBTQ+ celebrity is: shea coulee, gottmik & katya i love my drag queens what can i say
4. My favorite LGBTQ+ piece of media is: the heartstopper graphic novels by alice oseman
5. My favorite LGBTQ+ fictional character is: every lgbtq+ character in heartstopper owns my entire heart<3 and also rosa diaz from brooklyn nine-nine!
6. My favorite LGBTQ+ ship is: elena and syd from one day at a time!!!! my babies!!!!!
7. Advice for the community and allies: dont engage in discourse if it wont be worth it for yourself. never speak over people in communities you arent apart of. research the history for the lgbtq+ so you can forever honour the people who fought for us in the past
no pressure tags! @rcwenaclaw @wzrd-wheezes @mitsukui @cherrybarzy & anyone else who wishes to join i love you!!!
Pride Month Tag Game!
For pride month, I’ve decided to make a tag game for those of us who want to share our pride in who we are. You do not have to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community to participate, and if you are and are not comfortable expressing your identities, don’t feel any pressure to! The LGBTQ+ community has always had a profound sense of found and chosen family, and I think that’s something we should celebrate, even in a small way.
1. I identify as: A cisgender bisexual woman
2. My pronouns are: she/her
3. My favorite LGBTQ+ celebrity is: Sasha Velour and Indya Moore
4. My favorite LGBTQ+ piece of media is: Portrait of a Lady on Fire
5. My favorite LGBTQ+ fictional character is: Angel from Pose or Jules from Euphoria
6. My favorite LGBTQ+ ship is: Clexa maybe? Or Linny!
7. Advice for the community and allies: Do your research! Don’t engage in LGBTQ+ discourse online if it’s harmful to your mental health or if you haven’t done research on the topic. Listen to LGBTQ+ elders and remember you are not alone!
A few tags (again NO pressure): @weasleylangs @lumos-barnes @weelittleweasley @butterflybuchanan @doctcr-reid and anyone else, please feel free!
EVERYONE WISH LEXI HAPPY BIRTHDAY + A CONGRATULATIONS OR PERISH!!!!!!
this is…mind boggling…how the hell did this happen?? i am so, so grateful for this platform that i have and im so thankful that i can write on here and share my work with so many incredible people. tumblr has always been such a happy place for me and it has been such a wild ride, full of so many ups and downs. but i am so grateful for the community i have found here and all of the wonderful people i have met. literally i have met my best friends on here. thank you to everyone who has supported me or read my works or interacted with me. it means the world. i love you lots.
alsooooo, IT’S MY 21ST BIRTHDAY BOIIIIIIIIIS so i thought what better way to celebrate than a sleepover!! woooooo!! it will be open from june 1st to june 7th!
do you have any blog recs for the twins? im just getting into reading for them!
hi nonnie! welcome to the weasley twin simp life, we’re happy to have you!
my absolute favourite twins writers right now (and forever will be) are @spacexcowgirl @weelittleweasley @lumos-barnes @george-fabian-weasley @harrysweasleys, @vogueweasley, @rcwenaclaw @mitsukui and @butterbeerblurbs
there's so many more mutuals/writers on tumblr that i havent had a chance to delve into some of their stuff yet, so honestly just go through fred weasley fanfiction and george weasley fanfiction tags and youll find an array of wonderful people.
Soft winds swirled their way into the open windows and into the master bedroom of a cabin in the middle of nowhere in the woods. The wind smelt of dew and honeysuckle as it wafted over your nose, your eyes fluttering open, adjusting to the sunlight that streamed in. White chiffon curtains seemed to dance in the wind as you awoke from your slumber.
You awake with a yawn and stretch, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. As you stretch the sleep from your body, you wince at the aching between your legs as you blush, the memories of last night flashing through your brains like snapshots. That’s when you look next to you and find a stirring Fred with his muscular arm draped over your waist. Your eyes follow his arm before landing on his hand, your eyes stopping at his ring finger. A silver band on it that wasn’t on there before. Your first full day as a married couple has begun.