Taking his hand, Ion led Akula to the edge of the cliff. Akula recognized it as one of the places they had camped when Ion was leading him out of the Magumma Jungle A small metal bower adorned with flowers stood there, petals blowing around them in the gentle morning breeze. Taking a closer look at the structure, Akula then turned towards the larger asura. "Ion,what is this-"
Ion had taken a knee and held a small box in his hands. Cracking it open,Akula could see a shimmering ring adorned with bright emeralds.
Ion grinned and took a deep breath "Akula...you have become everything for me. My dawn in the darkness. Would you do me the honor of forever intertwining our fates within the eternal alchemy?"
Akula could feel the blush creeping across his ears and face, and tears pricked at his eyes.
"Nothing would make me happier, Ion."
As the two Asura embraced, a sudden cheering came from the nearby jungle. Members of the guild streamed out towards them, Amalthea and Eunome tackling the two in the congratulatory hug. Ptolemy gave Ion a pat on the back, as Ion grinned up at the large charr. "Looks like all those nights planning were worth it!" Their guild leader Dietrich was already chatting with Rioko and Diesura about setting aside wedding funds. "Maybe we can get that caterer we met in Amnoon..."
Ion squeezed Akula's hand and they smiled at each other. The proposal had been a success.
❤💚💙💜🧡Happy Pride Month! ❤💚💙💜🧡
17 notes · View notes
My personal Gorrik headcannons !
Hi! these are my personal headcannons for Gorrik ! Please enjoy, and remember these are headcannons, it’s my personal takes on what we know, and what the game gives us. So with no further do, let’s begin !
- He is stronger than he looks like, why i say that ? because of this:
Excuse me Gorrik, 5 CAVALIERS ??? So yeah, don’t mess with Gorrik (nor Blish nor Taimi) if you don’t want to get your ass kicked .
- Gorrik have lots of scars on his left arm. It’s due to his experiments (remember Petey growing under his skin) and since he study insects he might sometimes get stinged by them.
Which not only make his left arm less viable (i imagine him as originally ambidextrous), but also more resistant to maybe some venoms/poisons)
- Gorrik is an Holosmith, that mean he can technically wield sword, not that he would want to, but he can. Do what you want with that info.
- This phrase that Gorrik say:
makes me think that Gorrik himself got disappointed by somebody, i don’t know who could it be, but for me it might be the reasons him and Blish joined the Inquest. Again do what you want with that info.
- Gorrik is not used to compliments coming from people other than his brother
I swear that’s how you react when you are not used to such compliment, GORRIK YOU ARE BABY.
-He can be and is a picky eater, it fit the fact he is on the spectrum, even if just looking at him and the way he act makes me think that.
- Last and non the less (it kinda is related to a ship but honestly i feel like it’s going to be cannon a day or another): Taimi calls him “Cuddle Bug”. Like... come on... im 100% sure that would be a fitting name, he may not look like it, but he definitely is a loving person, who got lots of love to give, in his own way of course.
Sometimes Taimi, when talking to other peoples about him, let slip accidentally that nickname, which is embarrassing for both of them. It’s cute and funny, leave me alone.
Ok i’m done with my headcannons for now, hope you like them ! Again, Gorrik is baby!
15 notes · View notes