Tumgik
t3-art · 4 months
Text
Tumblr media
I got a new tablet for xmas and my art looks & feels so DIFFERENT!! new era of art unlocked. minty green Githyanki time
9 notes · View notes
t3-art · 5 months
Text
well im glad you asked here's a very very long post--
Tumblr media
Meridian
Race/Class. Half-drow Rogue (Assassin)
Backstory. Meridian has the Criminal background as a hit-man. Nothing about life as a half-drow in drow society was any good!! Don't want to post a big old downer of a backstory but, like the rest of the origin characters, he was controlled and manipulated by an abuser and narrowly escaped her due to a lucky break. His experience is now pretty far in the past, so he is able to recognize what the others are going through and empathize. He's still working through the psychological effects of his former life in the Underdark.
Tumblr media
Personality/Quirks. Meridian presents as relaxed, comfortable, and generally like he cares very little about what goes on around him. He's quick to crack jokes and have a laugh even at the most grim of times or at other people's expense. In fact, a lot of the time, you could call him a downright goofball. Despite all appearances, he's actually quite attentive and picks up on new things readily. He's a man of a thousand tricks that he's learned from people he's met across his years and he believes every person knows at least one thing worth learning. As such he's actually quite charismatic and leans into being a party face, gliding through conversation expertly. He is prone towards play along with what others think even if he doesn't agree with them, just to see what they say and gain insight into how they think. He dislikes policing what other people think anyway, happy to either let them live their delusional lives or bite back if they try to step on his toes. "Fuck around and find out" type attitude towards the world.
Some things are quick to sour his nigh-constant good mood. He reacts with immense hostility to anyone who tries to use force on him or tries to control his actions. He also despises slavers and such ilk that control the lives of other people. These outbursts are from the heart, anyone can tell that much. There's something about his sudden, cold fury that few push back against, especially with the threat having a pissed off Drow hit-man holding those blades pointed at your throat [Intimidation expertise]. He tends to remain tense for a while after such moments, but refuses to elaborate (not that anyone has the courage to ask in the first place). He also shows compassion to the hungry and sick, as well as being quite lenient with transgressions from children. He doesn't view himself as morally above those bringing harm to any of those demographics, but he's starved and he's ailed and he's been young and impressionable and afraid before... so he empathizes that they struggle and genuinely puts forth an effort to help.
Tumblr media
There's a general air around Meridian that nobody really knows if his outward presentation sincere. He does do a very good job of keeping the attention away of himself and his motivations. Maybe it's masks and scars all the way down, and those moments of anger are all that's left of his "true self." He's never explained it, and everyone else is too busy with their own problems to ask, so it's anyone's guess and he's happy to keep it that way. In his mind, if he doesn't let himself be vulnerable and doesn't think about it, he will never be at risk of giving up control of his life to someone who only ever intended to make him subservient again. So the situation works out in his perceived "favor."
Meridian also has an odd trend of seeming to know of things before they happen, or otherwise being extremely confident in himself that things just will work out in his favor. Whether this is just uncannily good intuition, some kind of divination ability, odd psionic disturbance from the tadpole, or sheer luck is heavily debated by the camp. Meridian refuses to acknowledge what anyone's talking about, only pointing out flaws in their logic without explaining anything. He quite enjoys vexing them all merely by existing. (the explanation is I played the game a lot in EA and thought it'd be funny to have an IC explanation for my metagaming. proposed explanations from other folks thusfar have included the lucky feat and being stuck in a time loop of the game's events since i've played through with him repeatedly lmaoooo)
Meridian looks around at the ridiculous set of characters that have huddled beneath his wings (for some reason!?) and sees a bunch of people who, to at least one other person, are property. Shar, Mystra, Vlaakith, Zariel, Cazador, Mizora, The Absolute - all of them treating his allies like possessions lost or mere pawns moved out of place. He despises those who treat others' freedom as an insult to their authority and is more than happy to liberate his new companions by any means necessary. He doesn't give a damn what happens to Baldur's Gate, he only cares about the people in it who have done right by him.
Romance? Whoever asks first, really. And even then Meridian is unsure... He enjoys being wanted, pursued on a surface-level, even rarely indulging in pleasures of the flesh - but to be earnestly desired? Genuinely wanted, not as a quick means of satisfaction but for love? ...He isn't so sure he believes such a thing exists in the world - or, if it does exist, only corrupt mockeries of 'love' have ever been given to him. Why would that change now? Would he even be able to handle being handled gently? Reverently?? Just the thought makes him feel hollow and weak inside. Maybe he wants that? No...! Unless.....!?
Tumblr media
Around Camp/An interesting hobby. While he's idling in camp, Meridian likes to play around with his knives - twirling, throwing & catching, just generally fiddling with it. This tends to make Shadowheart and Gale anxious, but he finds it kind of funny to watch them nervously track the extremely sharp blade in his hands. He eats like a feral animal and it's unclear if he even really chews his food. After Astarion tried to bite him, the camp learned Meridian sleeps extremely lightly and always has at least one blade at the ready. He is adverse to being touched in any capacity unless he's explicitly invited the touch and is prepared for it. Despite his oddities, those in camp are quite fond of Meridian and generally trust him with decision-making and personal information, such as when Shadowheart spilled her backstory to him on day TWO and Gale chose to trust him with the details of his affliction quite promptly.
His main pass-time is picking up tricks from the others in camp and those they find in their adventures. He learned to play instruments from Alfira, learned to dance from Wyll, listened to Gale's rambles of the weave to be able to cast Drow magic on his own, he learned of Night Orchids from Shadowheart, learned from Lae'zel the mapping of the stars, listened to Astarion's loud opinions about wine, learned of the streets of Baldur's Gate from Karlach, and heeded Halsin's preaching of the lessons of nature. Not to mention Jaehira and Minsc, adventurers with a great deal of experience and wisdom to lend if only they're given the time to do so. Volo, Isobel, Dame Aylin, and Barcus Wroot, too, have a great deal to teach if their odd manners can be overlooked. Even Withers has insight he gives freely, though he's quite obtuse about how he presents it. Meridian believes there's always something to learn from the people around you if you bother to stop and pay attention.
Tav thread???  I wanna see em all.
• Tav name/pic
• Race
• Class
• Backstory
• Personality
• Who they're romancing
• An interesting hobby they have
307 notes · View notes
t3-art · 5 months
Text
Tumblr media
🫵 you wish to perceive my rock druid (please?)
6 notes · View notes
t3-art · 7 months
Text
Tumblr media
watched the 2nd half of the oneshot. so fun!!!
gale "#7 leading cause of player death" dekarios really stole the show. to me.
132 notes · View notes
t3-art · 7 months
Text
Tumblr media
friend requested a screencap of shadowheart's VA redrawn as her character. she needs her coffee
52 notes · View notes
t3-art · 8 months
Text
Tumblr media
quick doodle of my BG3 Tav (Meridian) inspired by the DA:I card style ✨
5 notes · View notes
t3-art · 9 months
Text
Tumblr media
first bg3 run as my mascot Tea, who instead of the expected druid build, is running half-wood-elf rogue/ranger to fill a sorely-missed party role! i'm so exciteddddd RAAA ive been waiting for this game for so long!! so celebratory Tea as a D&D character upon ye 🍵🐯💖
baldur's gate better watch out, the world's biggest idiot is here and just got psionic abilities she'll definitely use irresponsibly!!!
6 notes · View notes
t3-art · 9 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight revenge against my BESTIE @siiverbuiiet of her character King!! 👑🌩️
3 notes · View notes
t3-art · 9 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight attack against @whosaidsealscantfly of her Warriors OC Owlwhisker having an encounter with a Starclan cat! 🌟
10 notes · View notes
t3-art · 9 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight revenge against @lemonyzed of his Pokemon trainer Dan enjoying a calming drizzle! 🌧️
12 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight attack for @nyxavana of her character Kaleidoscope, self-proclaimed "goddess of the moon"🌙
19 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight revenge against Froggie_Cacti (vortex_creations on insta)!
8 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight revenge against @crimsoncrim of their character June! what a pretty design!
27 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight attack against @cringe-king! Extremely cool guy & his buddy pal Scraps :)
21 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight attack against @foxspotz of Romeo! Tried something a little different w this one and I think it worked out 💖
5 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight revenge against @traaanskimkitsuragi of Riko!
Thank you for trading with me, I had a blast! ✌️
9 notes · View notes
t3-art · 10 months
Text
Tumblr media
Art Fight attack for @lunarcanis of her centaur Willow!!
Thank you very much for trading with me, I'm honored 💖
34 notes · View notes