42 Actually Deep Questions About Your Eating Disorder
reblog if your followers can ask you any of these questions
1. when did your ed begin?
2. what is your earliest ed related memory?
3. favorite safe foods??
4. favorite safe meal?
5. how do you handle hard days?
7. how do you comfort yourself after a binge?
8. what type of ed do you have?
9. when did you realize you had an ed?
10. do you have any recovery tips?
11. does anyone know about your ed?
12. what is an embarrassing ed related story you have?
13. longest fast?
14. do you have any other ed communities?
15. have you recovered/relapsed before?
16. favorite safe outfit
17. do you smoke?
18. coffee or tea
19. diet soda or energy drinks
20. biggest sweet tooth craving/binge food
21. something you want to tell about your ed but you’ve never had the chance
22. best words of advice/love/experience to other ppl with ed’s
23. do you have a partner? if so do they know about your ed?
24. do you want to recover?
25. do you actually enjoy working out?
26. do you smoke?
27. if you smoke weed, do you get munchies?
28. what is the thing you miss most that your ed has taken away from you
29. have you worked on your ed in therapy?
30. have you ever been caught mid-ed act (ie: purging, bingeing, etc)
31. do you eat healthy or not?
32. does your ed affect your sex life/sexuality?
33. what is your favorite unhealthy but safe food? (if you have any)
34. what is one of your most obscure fears brought on by your ed?
35. least favorite part of your body
36. favorite part of your body
37. do you have a fast metabolism?
38. dumbest weight loss advice you’ve ever gotten
39. do you try to practice body neutrality? positivity? if you do, how?
40. how do you handle ed related nausea, fatigue, sickness, or weakness?
41. what was the moment you realized you had an ed?
42. what food do you miss most?
2K notes · View notes
fellow autistics just a note !! it’s not embarrassing to become emotionally attached to something “irrational“ and have a meltdown when you can’t find it. i quite literally had one today over my (still missing) headphones, and i get panicky every time my stuffed elephant falls under my bed and i can’t find it in the dark.
friendly reminder not to make fun of people for these things
even if you “didnt know” or “dont think” the person is autistic. these are still autistic traits, and autistic people may hear you and be ashamed even if the person you’re making fun of is allistic.
having bad posture
unnecessarily repeating themselves
trying to repeat conversations multiple times
odd speech patterns
stims like cracking knuckles, hand flapping, tapping, etc
wanting things done in a specific way
not liking bright light or loud noises
being a “picky eater”
taking things literally
feel free to add on
8K notes · View notes