mood: coming home to your apartment in Paris that you bought yourself with white walls, gold detailing, tall windows, flowing curtains, and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling; your cat laying on the pink silk sheets you bought with your work bonus; and a bathroom with a clawfoot tub, fluffy mauve towels, and floral-scented skincare atop your marble sink counter
20K notes · View notes
12K notes · View notes
Finally finished my first part of my study in nutrition. I’m seriously proud of this - it bar far outdoes any school work I’ve ever done (which I’m certainly not proud of).
It just shows me that if it’s within my interest, I really am not as stupid as I’ve always seen myself as. I’ve got this. This is seriously so interesting, and I love learning about the body in depth and how it works.
My biggest struggle is the time that I have for it. With it being work related studying, I try to fit it around my job, but at the moment I’m working loads and it is leaving me winded and with no energy, so I took the opportunity to get the rest done on my off day, and it feels good.
Closer to my goals!
(not my pic)x
1 note · View note
La Lune backless mini dress in ‘Cream’
2K notes · View notes
WAKING UP EARLY HAS HELPED ME LEVEL UP!
I'm serious! I've been waking up at 6:00 A.M. every day for a month and as a result:
I've been able to make my health a priority (like taking my vitamins, going on walks, and doing low impact workouts).
I've had more time to read and educate myself.
My energy is higher than it has been in a very long time.
My days just don't feel like they're starting off rushed, and I have time to luxuriate in the things that bring me joy and peace!
I'd recommend everyone try waking up at least an hour earlier than you normally do (if you honestly can't do 6:00) and try to have some sort of structured morning routine. You'll see such amazing results.
Update: morning routine; night routine
814 notes · View notes
Unbothered, successful, thriving. Inner peace, faith, and healing. Consistency, dedication, and perseverence. Manifesting each dream one by one. It’s happening.
134 notes · View notes
1962, Air France flight attendants pose in front of Christian Dior while presenting the new uniforms for winter and summer created by Dior designer Marc Bohan.
207 notes · View notes
696 notes · View notes
TO TRULY ENJOY ADULTHOOD:
1. Actively seek out new interests regularly. Refrain from allowing your life to become stagnant, especially in your free time. Prioritize your joy.
2. Search for likeminded people. Debunk the myth that people don’t “make friends” as adults. They can, and do. It makes the journey more blissful.
3. Travel as frequently as you can, even if it’s just a neighboring town/city/state. Do it as a means of constantly reminding yourself the world is bigger than your line of sight. Remind yourself often.
4. Change. In as many areas as you can. Not because what you have is deficient or inadequate, but because life works best when you’re not too strictly attached. Set health/financial/social goals, and work to achieve them. Thrive in your daily life.
5. Prioritize friendships as much as romantic relationships, never allow yourself to feel as though you will crumble in the absence of a lover.
6. Give yourself as many options as you can. Always keep it at the back of your mind that you hold the ability to choose, and you will never settle.
3K notes · View notes
self-respect is the little ways in which you choose to honor yourself; even when no one is watching.
286 notes · View notes