what tsc characters would say if you asked for their pronouns
DISCLAIMER: of course these aren’t canon compliant. just my opinions.
clary - she/her, what about you?
jace - uhh… *confusedly looks to clary*
simon - he/they at the moment. i’ll let you know if anything changes 😁❤️
izzy - oh she/they thanks for asking!
alec - he/him. you?
magnus - he/him or they/them, dear. either will do.
raphael - what? oh. he/him. now go away. 😒
maia - she/her.
lily - uh she/they. how about you?
camille - excuse me? i’m a lady 🙄
george - oh uh *looks to simon* e- what? oh! uh he/him. thank you!
jules - uhh he/him. thanks for asking.
emma - she/her. i think.
mark - they/he?
kieran - um any pronouns. i mainly go by he/him though.
cristina - oh just she/her is fine thank you! ❤️
helen - she/her please and thanks. how about you?
aline - oh! uhh she/her. thank you.
diana - she/her please.
gwyn - oh- uh *looks to diana* 🤨🤔 …. he/him.
will - he/they please and thank you, dear.
jem - oh uh he/him. thanks for asking. and what about you?
tessa - she/her, please. and you?
charlotte - just she/her is fine, thank you.
henry - … what? oh you were talking to me? sorry. uh just he/him thank y- *explosion*
jessie - *scoffs* 🙄 i’m a girl.
gideon - he/him, dear.
gabriel - he/they i think.
sophie - wh- oh me? uh she/her please.
cecily - ooh she/they for now. how about you?
james - he/him is fine thanks.
lucie - oh! she/her. and you?
matthew - he/they plea- hey! so sorry dear, but i have to go. christopher! stop it right at this instant! 😧😡
christopher - pardon? oh- me? uh he/they please.
thomas - what? oh, he/him.
anna - i uh- go by any. umm, what about you?
cordelia - she/her. and you? ☺️❤️
alastair - he/him.
grace - oh- uh she/her please.
jesse - he/they? yea i think so.
ty - he/him.
kit - me? uh he/him. what about you?
livvy - she/her thanks for asking!
dru - they/she. you?
tavvy - he/him please and thanks.
max - he/him? *looks to rafe* yup.
rafe - *mumbling in spanish* he/him.
11 notes · View notes
William Herondale Flower Card Analysis
Given Flower: my love lies bleeding (also called Amaranthus)
Given Meaning: hopeless love
• I am hopeless but not heartless (*cries in pre curse "break" Will*)
• Revenge (him at the demon who killed his sister)
• Heartache (I mean....yeah)
• My love for you is endless (Jem? Tessa? Both? His family? His kids? Everyone?)
• Fidelity (I will be forever faithful)
• Immortality (*scream*)
• I will wait for you (I think this is him waiting for Jem and Tessa to come back to him)
• I will wait for your love, my love is in waiting and other variations (again I think this is for Tessa and Jem)
(THE MEANING OF WAITING FOR LOVE OR LOVE TO RETURN IS SHARED WITH JEM)
• Desertion (he "deserted" his family as a child)
• Unfading beauty
Points of Interest:
• Called the flower of immortality
• Also the Prince flower (can I point out that by marrying Tessa will has a place in hell royalty? Like he would be second in line beside Tessa to take over any land owned by Belial)
• The meaning of immortality comes from the fact that the flower looks the same in death as it does in life and never loses it beauty
To dream of this flower is supposed to be a warning to not allow yourself to gamble. Not to fall privy to the lure of it even when you struggle. (I found this worth putting in because of his fathers gambling addiction?)
In terms of arc Will's story is mostly complete and can be seen here in nearly its entirety. Any fears of him being unhappy should be negated by this Analysis (so Lucie and James are both safe). The only journey Will has left is to greet Jem and Tessa when they find their way back to him.
@alastair-esfandiyar-carstairs1 @anarmorofwords @littlx-songbxrd @apple-bottom-jeansx @thechangeling @yozinha-z @gabtapia @dontmindmyshadowhunting @goldendvisy @queenlilith43 @goodoldfashionednerd @tyblackthornkinnie (an I forgetting someone? Xx)
34 notes · View notes