heavydirtysoul, por May McHale
Escolhas. Toda a vida de uma pessoa é definida por escolhas, seja feita por ela ou pelos outros ao seu redor. Ela sabia que havia feito algumas escolhas erradas que a assombrariam pelo resto da vida, mas ainda estava apenas no meio do caminho...
Mesmo que não tivesse tanta idade, sua mente era uma completa bagunça. Precisava de algo para focar suas forças, algo em que fosse boa. Mas teria seu talento sujado sua alma ao ponto de não conseguir mais recuperá-la? Quem poderia salvá-la dela mesma?
Categoria: Vingadores, Viúva Negra, Soldado Invernal.
Classificação: 18 anos.
Sites: Spirit || Nyah || Plusfiction || Wattpad.
Contém spoilers do MCU — fases 2 a 4; Capitão América: Soldado Invernal até Falcão e Soldado Invernal.
“I feel most successful when people can sit in a theatre or at home and disappear into a story or a performance and see pieces of themselves, or are able to connect with themselves through this experience of watching this performance or story or interaction between actors or whatever it is. And they’re affected by it and they’re thinking about it, and they feel something. You know? They have an emotional reaction to it – good, bad, uncomfortable, validating, whatever. That’s my job.”
How I think the Marvel cast would react if you asked them for a hug
(This is like after a bad day. And it's also what they do to cheer you up)
Robert Downey Jr:
- "Sure darling! What's wrong?"
- tells you funny stories to cheer you up
- hugs you tightly
- need me to tell anyone off
- "Is everything ok?"
- Dodger comes and cuddles as well
- "I think he loves you more than me!"
- Makes you smile
- You don't even have to ask he always constantly hugs you
- Watches a comedy movie with you
- you guys play with Tessa after
- And go on a walk because he knows that a little walk can calm you down
- hugs you for ages
- takes you to a drive in like McDonalds
- then takes you to Starbucks
- blasts music in his car and you and him yell out the lyrics (it's like your guys therapy)
- hugs you whilst stroking your hair
- takes you to a pet shop
- you and him hold some cute bunnies and hamsters
- he feels at ease when he smile the big smile on your face
- "It's ok everyone has bad days"
- hugs you tightly
- tells you embarrassing stories of the rest of the cast (mainly funny stories of Mark spoiling movies)
- "So anything good happened today?"
- Tries to make you focus on the positives
- bakes with you to cheer you up
- hugs you for a bit
- "Come on we can't keep being sad about a shitty day
- takes you out somewhere of your choice
- of course hugs you
- "I hate bad days but we can't stay here and be sad about it or angry"
- takes you to the gym, in particular boxing so you can like beat it all the anger out
180 notes · View notes