A stimboard for Samara from The Ring for @blackboxtheatrecrew! I hope you like it! I’ll get started on the other stimboard now!
2 notes · View notes
2 and 3 for Samara/rowan!!
No area was specified so I’ll do those in each!
2. Samara was instantly taken by Rowan’s tenacity and eagerness to read, quickly noticing the young girl was remarkably similar to herself. Meanwhile, Rowan saw another studious bookworm in Samara, and a potential study partner.
3. Many of their friends did want them to get together. Upon realizing their daughter was taken by the young witch who visited during the summers, Rowan’s parents (and brothers) both wanted her to get with Samara.
2. They did! The two began dating in their fifth year, and their first official date was actually (unsurprisingly enough) to the library. It was somewhat of a study date, and it took some convincing of Madam Pince, but it ultimately went quite well.
3. There was quite a bit of awkwardness leading to their first kiss, given they’re both autistic and struggled with physical touch. They had their first kiss eight months into dating, in June of 1989 at Rowan’s family farm. It was unsurprisingly awkward, but quite sweet regardless.
2. Samara’s main love languages are Quality Time and Words of Affirmation, while Rowan’s are primarily Quality Time and Acts of Service.
3. Rowan, definitely
answered in a prior ask !
3 notes · View notes
#2, #3, and #5 in Domestic Life for Samara and Rowan? (And Salem and Merula, if you’re up for it!)
2. Samara and Rowan marry in December of 1995- specifically, December 22nd. Voldemort had returned by then, so the wedding was a bit more secluded than they had hoped, but it was actually held on Hogwarts grounds during the Holidays. The entire curse squad was invited, along with a few of Rowan’s students. Samara wore a white tuxedo and Rowan wore a white, indian inspired wedding dress.
3. They have one child- a daughter Rowan carries, that they named Hazel Cordelia Khanna. Hazel is a curious, sweet and inquisitive young girl, sorted into Ravenclaw. She’s also an aspiring historian.
5. I would say neither of them are quite strict, but probably Rowan. Samara, given her poor relationship with her father and the neglect they suffered as a child, is an extremely nurturing and loving parent who prefers not to use much discipline. Rowan, however, being a professor for longer than Samara, was more adept as using discipline and would not hesitate to discipline Hazel if she ever acted out of line. They are both exceptionally caring, though.
2. Salem immediately goes for a wedding right around Halloween- to be specific, October 30th of 1993. Salem wears a long sleeved dreas, while Merula wears a white suit. They invite all of their friends, no matter how close they are, along with Salem’s parents and many of their siblings. It’s a fun event, with a few halloween-themed decorations and a color layout of white, black, orange and purple.
3. Initially after the war, Salem and Merula adopt a pair of orphans- Ainsley, who was 14 at the time, and her younger brother Mason, who was 10. Eventually, Salem and Merula decide to have more children, upon the agreement of Salem being the more nurturing one. Their daughter Willow Drew, Merula’s biological child, was born September of 2000. Salem then had a daughter from the same donor, Marina Claire, born in November of 2002. Their final child, Theodore Riley, was born February of 2005 and carried by Salem. Ainsley, having lost her parents in the war, was a serious, reserved and protective Ravenclaw who fiercely guarded her younger brother. Mason was a bit more talkative, but was still somewhat reserved. Willow was an introverted, curious and creative young Slytherin, Marina is a more talkative and energetic young Ravenclaw, and Theodore is a warmhearted, sociable Hufflepuff.
5. Merula is absolutely the stricter parent, though that isn’t to say she’s harsh. Given her own rough upbringing and her neglectful, criminal parents, Merula strived to be a kinder mother to her children than her mother was to her. Merula isn’t afraid to discipline the children whenever they act out in any way, while Salem is much more fond of positive reinforcement and finding productive ways around punishment.
2 notes · View notes