1, 7, 18, 24, and 28 for the music ask game please!
1) a song you can listen to on repeat
Go to Hell - Megadeth
Fun fact: Imma get Ellefson to sign my Bill & Ted 2 cassette tape lmao
7) a song that reminds you of your friend(s)
We’re Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
Because we’ve all adopted Dee Snider as our father ig
18) a song for summer
Summer Breeze - Type O Negative
24) a song for a lover
Although the previous could also work for this,
TV Set - The Cramps
28) a song you want to see live
sobs literally any dethklok song
anything from Galaktikon II honestly
How would zyx interact with vroomians Yan Ruizhi?
from what i understand about yan ruizhi as a character... the two of them wouldn’t interact if left in the same space. noble gases, inert to reactions. or more like, allergic to interactions
from the side-stories, we get insight into how yrz’s very distant and aloof in general (tho main story shows that it’s more like anxious avoidance, i think), and it takes unrelenting persistence to get close to him. zyx is not the type of person to go out their way to bother someone that doesn’t want to be bothered, especially if they don’t have something that zyx wants/needs.
and zyx is a bit socially deficient. the only person they’ve chosen to interact with outside of courtesy and obligation is jzx, and that was only because he was bullying a merchant making a mess in public. every other time, they would start conversation if it was appropriate for the current social environment and with the people of related standing, as appropriate.
i’m sure if forced to interact bc stuck in dire straits, zyx would be pragmatic about it. it’d be a workable team effort with respect coming from zyx’s end, at the very least. after that, zyx would be willing to expend one (1) effort each time they happen to encounter each other to greet yrz
as for how zyx would think of yrz - given what we know about yrz, it would likely be...
- as strangers: there’s enough to notice on yrz’s mannerisms to immediately clock that something is off.
- as acquaintances: aight guy. still weird, but innocuous enough. low effort, pleasant interactions aka not someone to 180* and avoid
- as judging from knowing yrz’s personality more: no longer favorable. too passive for zyx’s taste, lacking chuan tong guan nian/传统观念/’traditional values & customs’ (or at least, the ability to adapt to them). willfully blind to their own detriment (which might be pot calling kettle black bahaha). too into books to the point it seems like he’s hiding behind them as a crutch. BUT... clever, well-spoken, witty, not lacking potential. which makes the rest of it more frustrating
none of this means that zyx isn’t willing to become friends w him. they’re aware that they have many faults, too--but there is enough similar and enough different that it would take extenuating circumstances to make them mesh on zyx’s side of things.
5 notes · View notes