things my science teacher, Mr Fisher, has said that amuse me to this day.
- i can count to ten these days, which, you know, is pretty cool
- nope, this is above my pay grade
- i mean, it's- it's a good mirror
- somebody owned this class before me, it was a bargain deal.
- the thing is, cross-multiplication doesn't exist. it's not real. that's just what they want you to think.
- <so who'd you get the vaccine from?> “uhhhh...... cvs?”
- *while handling silicon squares* can anyone tell me what this is? (glass?) no. it's forbidden jello-
- so matter is the stuff in the stuff, and what we do is we identify different kinds of stuff.
- *after getting a kid's name wrong* well... you can call me mr. flipper for a while. i'll get used to it.
- cool beans! ... beans. beans are stuff.
- and raphael the review. don't forget raphael the review.
- have you guys ever met my cousins?
<i like the assorted color ones.
i- i was gonna say go down to the lake, but-
- insists on calling scientific notation 'scientific flotation'
- pronounces 'algebra' like varying versions of 'alewuh'
- *while talking about frame of reference* but how do you know you're moving? like, magically erase the car. are you still moving?
- so my superpower would be opening my mouth, like- *gapes like a fish out of water*- cause i'm the fish, right? or it would be water. *throws a bottle of water directly into the garbage can instead of the recycling right next to it.* shoot.
- it's like i wake up in the morning and i'm like, 'is this chest pain, coronavirus, or a panic attack?'
- yeah, i stress out about everything known to man. but it's cool! it's cool.
- which is great because you're already delivering! you know, that's better than DiGiorno.
- my allergies are hitting me like a truck. or a particularly heavy can of tuna.
- come on, guys, you're supposed to be getting an edumecation!
- aw yeah, expo markers!
- and so friction- ooh, that's an f-word!
- they used to call me guapo and i was like, 'why are you calling me guapo! stop!' and anyways, i got bigger.
- there are no lookalikes of me. i'm unique. *silently shows him a picture of a whale shark* i stand corrected. this is my close cousin on my mother's side-
- *points directly at me* verizon. no wait-