It looks like Season 2 of Harmony and Horror is premiering this Monday, so I decided to share a few observations I made from Season 1 that I think are interesting, as well as a couple of my own theories. And I’m putting it all under a cut cause this list contains spoilers to the lore of the series.
- In the episode “No I shall not sing”, the sound of a door handle being desperately turned can be heard before the screen cuts to Sofia’s head floating in darkness. This might be implying that someone was locked in that room with Sofia (maybe they were the one filming her), and they were the unfortunate victim who died when she attacked.
- Battington’s Teespring merchandise refers to Marcus and Andrew as the “Greywhinder brothers”. Their names also start with “M” and “A” respectively, which is a reference to “M&A Harmony Toys” and by extension, Martin and Arthur.
- In the episode “_Rebirth_”, a drawing of the Jester can be seen on Ava’s bedroom wall.
- Aside from the Greywhinder family, Martin also murdered eight other victims whose mutilated bodies were found in his basement. Aside from Thomas, there are eight other Henry dummies who also appear to be possessed. I think it’s very possible that these eight victims became the eight dummies.
- At the end of “1_2_3_C0unt_With_M3”, a stack of Christmas presents is seen, with at least one of them containing a Henry dummy. This might mean Season 2 could be taking place around Christmas.
- In Battington’s 50k Subscriber Special video, a green figure can be seen in the shadows between Ice Cream Man and Sofia. Also, in that same video, Gloria appears to turn into some kind of shadow demon.
- Banzo missing one of his eyes is probably meant to be a reference to his death (getting hit by a car).
- This might not be important to the plot of the story, but I noticed that the four main characters - Ice Cream Man, Banzo, Henry, and Sofia - all share a colour scheme of red, blue, and pink, with each character having at least two of these colours in their design. I just thought that was neat.
That’s all I’ve got for now. If you have any of your own theories or thoughts on the series, feel free to share them in the comments.
(Do not repost on any social media or take as your own!)
Started it yesterday and finished today!
I told a sibling to draw a scribble for me and I'd use it as a prompt.
I put the scribble under the cut, as well as my sketch.
Im really happy with it. It turned out well.
4 notes · View notes