Top ten female tv characters
Not the nicest girls I’d be besties with irl, but the women I most love watching on tv.
Tagging @cupcakeb @b-bachman @lesbianjamies @roifernandez @theuniversezecho @loquenomedices
But really anyone, feel tagged! I want to see lots of awesome women.
1. Lu Montesinos, Elite: I mean... hello?
2. Ivy Lynn, Smash: Killer voice, never gives up, made it out on top even tho the production she starred in was a dumpster fire
3. Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl: The og headband queen. Smart, ambitious, fiercely loyal (unless you cross her) (don’t cross her)
4. CJ Cregg, The West Wing: Always the most competent person in the room (and often the only woman)
5. Dr. Izzie Stevens, Grey’s Anatomy: Christmas afficionado, loves baking, always tries to be optimistic- it me! Except for the super model looks
6. Katrine Fønsmark, Borgen: My fav fictional journalist (She’s the blonde. If you didn’t know that, go watch Borgen! It’s on Netflix!)
7. Annalise Keating, How to get away with murder: Helps pretty much everyone around her GAWM on top of being the best at her actual job
8. Kat Edison, The Bold Type: Figures out what she wants, in love and life, and then goes for it
9. Nairobi, Money Heist/ La Casa de papel: Another woman who’s incredibly competent (see a theme?) Done w the patriarchy and not afraid to take charge
10. Quinn King, unREAL: Will not suffer fools. Will cut a bitch to get what she wants
22 notes · View notes
#DearSis “Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.” Matthew 4:1 Tempted has many meanings. One of them is to try whether a thing will work. See, some of you can’t understand why the devil is attacking your body, business, family, faith, finances, joy, hope, etc. You’ve been trying to make sense of the sudden storm. Let me help you ... he’s only doing it to try whether it’ll work. Sis, the devil is trying to see if it’ll work. Don’t fall for it. You can resist and you can overcome, but you can’t give in or up. You got this sis. — Like, comment, tag, share and follow — . . . . #60secondvlog #blacksistermagic #sisters #gimmesometruth #PreacHER #womenempowerment #womensupportingwomen #girlpower #girlhustler #girlbossquotes #60seconddevotional #60secondencouragement #LakishaJohnson #AuthorLakisha #sistersquad #bossmindset #empoweredwomen #hersuccess #Matthew4 #thedevilcomestostealkillanddestroy #resistthedevil #Redeemed #DearSister #God #Jesus https://www.instagram.com/p/CNsPjN4DUxI/?igshid=1uss0xin3sm09