Little Miss Ava is 5 months old now💕💕
Thank you for those who supported my baby girl on her 1st birthday‼️🐞🐞 Whether in person, via text and or phone call. THANK YOU. This meant alot to me whether she'll remember it or not this is a memory I'll prayfully remember forever. THANK YOU. ❤ . Here's to my first born, My Laylabug, this is a tradition that will continue. I don't remember having pictures when I was growing up and I wish I did as I looked back as an adult. I look forward to living the rest of my life with you. I love you forever. 😍😘 . As my first born, baby girl, I want to give you the world and beyond, thats why I started working for myself and I started a business that will be passed to you when the time comes and obviously as I'm alive and well we can partner with each other as I continue to thrive in my business. . As I grow, you grow naturally,in business, spiritually, supernaturally, etc. Mommy's got you! . 😜For those wanting to support for her birthday you can still do that by spring her and I's financial business now.🥳🥳 ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ DM me 'BDay' to book an appointment today. This DIY photo shoot background was so fun too. I appreciate my family coming out and showing love. Special shout out to: my Mom, uncle Darien, @nicholasjblackmon, & @_boss_lady_420 🐞Tutu by: @tutusbyvalinciea Cupcake cake 🧁 by: @lissweets_ 🎈 Ballon arrangements and all lady bug decor: Balloon Tycoon and Party World . . . . . . . . . #birthdaygirl #birthdaytutus #tutu #ladybug #stayathomemom #staypositive #positiveenergy #mylove #mygirl #girlmom #1stbirthdayphotoshoot #1stbirthdayparty #1stbirthday #1stlove #1stdaughter #1stbday #1stlady #1stanniversary #1stborn #1st #1 #1stbirthdaycake #stayathomemom #stayathomeparty #wealthmindset #businesscoach (at Delaware County, Pennsylvania) https://www.instagram.com/p/CNct5QnnVjO/?igshid=1eir6zrzc9ie4
🌻for as much as she’s stumbled she’s runnin. for as much as she runs she’s still here.🌻
3 notes · View notes
You’re the light of my life babygirl
15 notes · View notes
Good morning from the Little Liles Ladies. They had to be separated to stop aggravating each other 😂. #girlmom https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFS8-bHPcz/?igshid=rccdzm2w4ark
All That ‘Tude
You remember growing up with that attitude that you would throw at your parents just to drive them nuts? That one that would make them just shake their heads and walk away from you because it’s pushing them to a breaking point. No matter how upset you were in the moment, there was always this sense of victory you felt deep inside afterwards and eventually it’s your go to and that attitude just sticks, but why did it tick your parents off SO bad? I’ll tell you why, because that is the attitude that is the EXACT same as theirs when they were younger. That is the attitude that I receive from my two and a half year old.
I haven’t even gotten the pleasure of not having to worry about dealing with that attitude till she reaches her tween and teen years. Oh no. Instead I have this tonster (toddler monster) that isn’t even out of diapers running around throwing my attitude in my face. The audacity of this child is that when she does it, she has a smile on her face! She KNOWS she is throwing it in my face, but she gives no sh*ts AT ALL!
Confession: Even though it throws me everytime, I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!
Knowing that this child has without a doubt my sass and attitude truly brings me so much joy! Knowing that I have successfully passed on my weird to the next generation gives me such a sense of pride. I know I am raising a tiny headstrong child that will only care about what she thinks of herself and honestly that’s all that matters. If I’m being honest with myself, because I know I can’t speak for everyone here, I love the fact that she has my attitude. Will it make for a harder and more stressful time when she is a teenager? Sure. It was pretty bad with my mom, but I also know that it was because my mom and I had the same attitude and personality that we were constantly butting heads. It doesn’t help anyone or the situation if you are just going to get mad at them for having that same attitude you have.
Watching my little mini me strut around through the house, I feel like I laugh more than anything in the world. (Which would probably give me awesome abs if I wasn’t obsessed with mocha flavored ANYTHING). I must admit the envy I feel for her confidence. She is so sure of anything she says or does and says or does it with so much confidence that she’d put grown women to shame. We will be walking down the sidewalk at a strip mall and start singing her ABC’s so loudly and there I am walking behind her dancing like she is jamming to some hit single on the radio. Why? Because we, as parents, SHOULD do things like that for our kids. GAS THEM THE FUCK UP!!! If we can do it for our S/O and our best friends, then why can’t we for our kids. Especially over the small things.
Miss Ava Leigh’s first saint pattys day🍀🍀🍀
The many faces of little miss Ava💕
Honey & oats breastmilk soap ✨
2 notes · View notes
First family outing for fishing 🎣
My little Ava Leigh💕 You are more loved then you could ever imagine💕
@taygeaux do you see it!!! It’s a Z‼️ You’re my soulmate Boobah! I love You Birthday Girl! #PiscesSeason♓️ #GirlMom🥳 #2️⃣3️⃣🎂♓️🥳💖🌟👑🤩 #YourARockstar🌟🤩👑♓️🥳 #TuesdaysChildIsFullOfGrace🙌🏾💖✨ #WonderfulWednesday🎉 #ItsYourBirthdayBoobah♓️2️⃣3️⃣👑✨🙌🏾🎉🎂🌟💖🥳 #Love♥️ (at Pineville, North Carolina) https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9qSPDghYy/?igshid=12yt42czfoygd
For the Love of My Daughter
Me: Lyss I love your hair will you twist mine?
Lyss: Would you like your scalp greased as well?
Me: Ummm sure ..
Lyss: ok that’ll be $15 … Hhmmm or maybe $20!😂😂😂
What a Natural Beauty!!￼Already she’s:✅ Unapologetically Her✅ About her 💰 (Entrepreneur Mentality)✅ Independent
In my eyes > She is goals 🎯!
View On WordPress
Anybody else somehow birth their twin?
1 note · View note
5 Things To Remember About Pregnancy
Since finding out I was pregnant it has been a rollercoaster of emotions. So many feelings from good to bad all the way up to excited and scared straight. As my pregnancy comes to an end I wanted to take the time and share five things that I wish I would have known as well as things that may keep you encouraged while you step into motherhood.
1. First realize how big of a blessing this is and try to be realistic about what you can handle. I think naturally when you discover you are pregnant especially if it’s not planned, the first thing that comes to mind is literally “oh shit” You want to immediately allow worry to set in and think of all the negative parts of why caring for a child would be difficult. STOP! Start by breathing and then start to think about what motherhood could be like for you in a positive light. A cute little life that loves you unconditionally, Someone to share all your love with unselfishly, watching this little human grow to be someone amazing in this world etc. Always lead with love and positive thoughts.
2. Take time to analyze your situation and what it would require to keep the baby. All of our stories and circumstances are different and deserve deep thought. I am pro life so I don’t say this to say if your circumstances are bad to just run to the nearest clinic. Absolutely Not! What I am saying is think over your situation and what you could do starting early on that would better prepare you for baby. New job, better living conditions, relocation what supports your and babies life and best interest? Be realistic!
3. Yell, scream, cry, run around, jump for joy. Do it all! This is a major part of life and regardless if it’s a good or bad thing for you take the time to get all the emotional stuff out of the way. Don’t be afraid to openly feel the moment and respond as you feel is most necessary.
4. Don’t tell anyone right away unless it’s a close friend or family member. Sadly women experience loss in pregnancies and after experiencing two miscarriages myself prior to this pregnancy I was careful with who I told right away. The first trimester is the most critical and anything can happen so allow yourself some time to keep your pregnancy private until about your second trimester when the ball is completely rolling and baby has developed more.
5. Regardless if you are doing this as a single mother or have a wonderful partner continue to cherish each moment. Time will go by very fast and before you know it it’s time for baby to arrive. Every kick, every roll, every wiggle you feel your bundle of joy make just enjoy it and document it. One mistake I made is I didn’t follow my pregnancy as closely because of fear and nagging thoughts but as my time comes to a end I wish I would have done more of that.
Lastly and most importantly Congratulations beautiful this is a big step and you are going to be a great mommy. Don’t let anyone tell you anything otherwise.
1 note · View note
First blog post??? Introduction to my life.
I was supposed to write this a couple weeks ago when I created this Tumblr but I never got around to it because the baby needed something, and then I just forgot that I created this. (Can any other parents relate????) Anyways, here we are today. I’m having a “hard” day of parenting so I figured I would come on here and write about it in hopes to get some of my negative feelings out.
My intentions with this Tumblr is to write some relatable content for other new parents to read. I hope what I write helps others on their parenting journeys. There are so many things that I wish people had talked about or told me before I became a mom.
Let me tell y’all a little about myself now. I’m 28 years old, and I’ll be 29 in May. I’m a United States Air Force veteran. I separated from Active Duty last July because the Air Force wasn’t going to accommodate my family’s needs. Are you surprised by that? If you aren’t familiar with the military, you shouldn’t be surprised. That’s another story for another time though. I moved from Mississippi to New Mexico to be with my husband, and now we are currently living in Alaska! Alaska is by the far the best place I have ever lived. I start school this summer to finish my degree in Biology. My daughter was born September 21, 2020! She’ll be 5 months old this coming Sunday. UNREAL! Where is the time going?
All in all, I’m just a new mom trying to figure out civilian life and motherhood while being a fulltime student!
I want to write more but my girl just woke up from her nap, and it’s time for her to eat. I guess I will get around to writing about my hard parenting moments another time!
2 notes · View notes
Throwback me and my nelly.... my Babygirl made me join tiktok to deal with Quarantined last year didn’t know I will make it to now being Funded and reaching 54k awesome people, this LOL started because of you my nelly and your love and support, I will love you forever and support you like always wit everything you do💕💕💕🙏🏿🙏🏿👑👑👸🏿👸🏿 #tiktok #creator #momlife #girlmom #influencer #instagram #instagood #instadaily #ootd #fyp #boost #fashionista #babygirl https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQns9uF6HB/?igshid=1efunl6o3k8au
1 note · View note