Okay S2E1 thoughts:
- 'Something in the Air' goes so hard. Sets a real good precedent for the original songs this series
- Seblosssss 💖💖💖
- Love seeing a bit more of the more supporting characters such as Red and Carlos: both Larry and Frankie are such superstars
- I hate the arrangement of the Bet On It cover. I've said it already but I'll say it again, Josh would have killed on the OG arrangement that Zefron did in the film
- EJ with his beard, I'm dead 😂
- My little Rina loving heart broke seeing Gina looking at Ricky and Nini 😭😭 but so glad they haven't dropped it completely
- That end scene was so awks, srsly Nini
- Humour didn't land as much for me overall, and so far I've got a feeling it's gonna be a bit more on the nose than s1, but excited nevertheless to get back to East High!
30 notes · View notes
HSM:TM:TS Season 2
I'm >90% certain Seblos will not be getting a kiss, while the hets around them will continue to.
It is just a "vibe" I'm getting.
I'm sure both Carlos and Seb will get decent screen time, and the "relationship" will get drama (looks like it will be financially related)...
But other than a few hugs, hand holding, and "physical intimacy" of that level, it will be glaringly obvious how different gay and straight pairings will be treated.
I really hope I'm wrong, but the precedent for disappointing gay inclusion by Disney is long established...
61 notes · View notes