Celegorm: What’s wrong with him?
Caranthir: Don’t tell him.
Amrod: He’s got it bad for Findarato but Turukano took him out today.
Curufin: You’re losing to Turukano? Really?
Caranthir: I can’t compete. Findarato’s perfect. He’s so beautiful, and did you read his dissertation on the merits of accrual based systems? He’s brilliant and funny!
Amrod: Sounds like a bit of an overstatement, I’m not gonna lie.
Feanor: What’s wrong with Moryo?
Celegorm: He’s pining over Ingoldo.
Feanor: Valar, can’t you kids find anyone outside the line of Indis? We’ve talked about this.
Caranthir: What does it matter!? Turukano’s taken him to hear Lord Eonwe’s amendments to the marritime laws, its so romantic, they’re gonna get married and I’m gonna die alone!
Celegorm: Wow. That has to be the worst date I’ve ever heard of.
Curufin: Is it a date, or does Findarato think it’s an outing? I’ve seen him flirt, and I doubt he could manage asking anyone out without swooning.
Feanor: I don’t care what it is, this is unacceptable. No son of mine is losing to a son of Nolofinwe! Moryo, you are winning that Arawinwean hippie if it’s the last thing you do.
Feanor: Yes really, this is about the family now! Curvo, get the blackboard out. Tyelko, find Kanafinwe and Telufinwe and bring them here. Do not tell Nelyo or you mother what we’re doing. Pityo, put the kettle on, we’re gonna be here for a while.
2 notes · View notes
Karen + Florida Man = Feanor
14 notes · View notes
"You are not suppose to be here , Fëanor Curufinwë!"
"Is that my sculpture ? You could have asked me to model for you if you wanted it to be more accurate. ";)
138 notes · View notes
How is Maeglin relationship with his stepfather and half-siblings? And how does Feanor view Celegorn being an Indis to Aredhel Finwë even if the circumstances of the wedding are vastly different?
Maeglin and Celegorm did not get along at all. Maeglin, of course, being raised on stories of how awful the Fëanorians were. Celegorm, on the other hand, had a lot of pent-up jealous regarding Meaglin and deep inside he could not help but associate him with Ëol. It took them several years to get on good terms with one another. The birth of the triplets definitely helped a lot. Maeglin loves those little runts just as much as Celegorm does! They kind of became the bridge between them. They have a mostly friendly relationship now, Maeglin doesn't see Celegorm as his father, though, despite knowing Celegorm is an objectively better partner to his mother and much better with kids.
The triplets simply ADORE Meaglin, if anyone talks badly about him they'll attack. They definitely inherited their parents' feral nature. Teeth and nails WILL be involved.
Fëanor is, of course, in Mandos and doesn't meet his grandchildren until the end of the world. I don't know if he'd ever even known about Aredhel's "marriage" to Ëol. But even if he did, I doubt he would have seen it as a marriage at all, because Aredhel was enchanted and basically r*ped by Ëol, and due the dumb LACE, that counted as a marriage.
Fëanor really always expected Aredhel and Celegorm to get married! They kissed all the time in their teens and went on date after date. So I think he'd just be happy for them.
Thanks so much for asking!
5 notes · View notes
Finwëan family tree, with textual ghosts added and some of my OC's. Also featuring very basic appearance, gender and sexuality HC's.
If you wanna ask me about my OC's... don't be shy.
35 notes · View notes
Turgon was ridiculously excited to learn Maeglin was such a talented smith because it meant the Nolofinweans finally had a chance at one-upping the Feanorians in smith craft. He and Curufin exchanged a ton of angry letters challenging each other to contests of skill but they never actually got to have one. Finrod, Fingon, and Maedhros unanimously forbid any Nolofinwen Vs Feanorian competitions from taking place in Middle Earth. Results are still pending in Valinor.
48 notes · View notes
🍃🌺🌙If you receive this you make somebody happy. Go and send this to ten of your followers who make you happy or somebody you think needs cheering up. If you get it back even better 🌙🌺🍃👉👈
ahhhhhh thank you love i needed this today. you’re too kind
4 notes · View notes
One time I was reading a book on public transport and a complete stranger sitting next to me was getting overly friendly in that special "I am going to ignore all signs that my attention is unwanted" kind of way, and he asked what I was reading. I'd wrapped the book cover in wrapping paper to protect it from getting damaged in my backpack, so it wasn't easy to tell what book it was.
I looked him straight in the eye and said "Fifty Shades of Grey", and watched him squirm with embarrassment. He stopped bothering me after that.
Anyway, the book was a biography of Napoleon Bonaparte. Sometimes life gives you an Austerlitz instead of a Waterloo.
84 notes · View notes
some hurt/comfort poses exploring the different dynamics of some of my fav relationships! 🙇♀️ i did a few more of these with non-house of finwe dynamics like tyelpe-annatar, gilgalad-elrond, etc which i might post... eventually lmao
about the marks/words on maedhros’ back: i hc one of his scars etched onto him by morgoth during his time in angband is nossënahta/kinslayer in quenya... though that’s a shoddy direct translation by me so if it’s linguistically inaccurate pls lemme know !!
198 notes · View notes
Hi! 12, 22 and 24 for the ask game?
12.You can save one kingdom from destruction, which do you choose?
I would say Utumno!
We don't know much about Utumno but I really I'm kinda in love with it (probably bc Mel too XD)
22. What is your opinion of Fëanor?
I really like Feanor!
I'm trying to make a design for him but cant get it right.
i like his character in the big picture because it's not good nor evil and I like that kind of things, I mean the burning of the ships! That weren't his fault, they could just have given him the ships!
24. Your job is to write The Silmarillion: The Musical. What is one of the songs?
I LOVE MUSIC I CANT HAVE ONE MOMENT NOT LISTING TO SOMETHING!!!!
That one is hard tho...
I don't know, I want melkor to have a lot of epic pieces!
Also the seduction of Mairon!
Or Feanor fighting over the ships!
(I'm not completely sure how to answer this one but I hope I did it well enough)
Hope I did it good enough have a good day/night and take care♡♡♡
6 notes · View notes
Uh no thanks. I really don't ship it and I can't see myself shipping it. It's one of these ships that I get in a way but really don't vibe with.
It's also probably because Fëanor/Nerdanel is one of my five main Silm OTPs and I'm very reculant to ship any of them with anyone else (especially Melkor)
So big no no for me. Sorry anon but thank you for the ask!
3 notes · View notes
“Then Caranthir looked kindly upon Men and did Haleth great honour; and he offered her recompense for her father and brother. And seeing, over late, what valour there was in the Edain, he said to her: ‘If you will remove and dwell further north, there you shall have the friendship and protection of the Eldar, and free lands of your own.’”
The Silmarillion: Of the Coming of Men into the West
37 notes · View notes
Everybody gangsta until Fëanor
9 notes · View notes
Part 2 - Shy and Sweet S/O
- When it comes to dating Caranthir, no matter how sweet and shy that you are, his mood and flares in temper are always going to be something that you’re going to have to deal with.
- Caranthir already would put incredible effort into keeping his brooding emotions more controlled, but with you being so shy and sweet, he is more hyperaware of those swells and surges.
- Caranthir is fair and just, and will treat you with the courtesy and respect that you deserve, and while he may not be the best with his words, he will try and convey to you when he needs space.
- Not that he’s upset with you or angry with you, it’s just he doesn’t want you to think he is taking his anger out on you and would rather cool down before any interactions.
- Though he won’t turn you away if you offer to try and help tame the fire through the means of affections, just preferably in private and away from any outside stressors.
- You are the person that will annoy or anger him the least.
- Though that doesn’t necessarily means that there won’t be times that you two will fight or him getting really heated when you disagree on something. Even on more trivial things he is still likely to feel that frustration swell, fester and boil over.
- The first time you cry from one of these arguments or heated discussions, Caranthir feels awful. If there is anything he doesn’t want to do is to be the cause for you crying.
- Even if that is inevitable, it doesn’t make him feel any less guilty for it, and he does his best to soothe you while coming down from the precipice of his frustrations.
- I completely agree with @icarus-fell-in-spring ‘s headcanon that you are the only person he will apologize too and is quick to offer physical affection to make you feel better if you let him.
- Be it he holds your hands or pulls you in for a snug embrace, Caranthir doesn’t waste time to try and make you feel better for what he’s done.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking this type of pattern repeats itself either and nothing ever changes!
- Caranthir works very hard to make sure more trivial subjects don’t get so heated and to take breaks from such hard but important topics.
- Aside from wanting to give you affections when you are upset, Caranthir loves to receive your affections too.
- He doesn’t like to admit that he does, but he loves to give into your whims in private-
- You want him to lay on the bed with you and him be your big spoon? He may grumble a little but settles contently right behind you and pulls you in as snugly as he can.
- You just want to sit in his lap and gently caress his face and press soft kisses to his cheek? He’ll turn beet red but won’t deny you, wrapping his arms around your waist firmly enjoying every single second of it.
- While already protective, because of your shyer and sweeter nature, that drive to protect you is going to be greater by tenfold.
- While he would come to your defense at any time were this not your disposition, he’s a lot more fierce about it - especially against naysayers and the ill wishes people may say about you because you are with him.
- He already has a no tolerance policy, but is far more aggressive about it, not really giving you the option to decide if you can defend yourself or not.
- Caranthir will barely tolerate even his own siblings picking on you, even if it’s lighthearted.
- He’s quick to feel immediate defense when a playful insult or jab is thrown in your direction from his brothers, face growing redder, ready to shut them down.
- If you are very clearly enjoying yourself with their banter and throwing things around against them too, he’s quick to soothe himself. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t monitoring the conversation to make sure they don’t take it too far.
- Caranthir is has quite the eye for detail especially when it comes to your behaviors and picking up on when you are uncomfortable but faking your amusement.
- So even if you play off the jabs and playful insults, he will know when to shut it down.
- The first time you came crying to him about what another had said about you- calling you awful names- Caranthir left just as quickly as you appeared to handle the situation.
- Eru forbid if you ever came to him with the distressing complaint that someone laid a hand on you or even attempted to put their hands on you. All bets are off at that point, as he will subdue them without care of what the damage may be to them.
* * *
@saviorsong @lilmelily @dicksoutformtl @fandomhoe101 @icarus-fell-in-spring @iwenttomordor @red-riding @elarinya-nailo
63 notes · View notes
Bitches be like: "Hey I know a spot" And then proceed to drag you all across the Helcaraxe. ... Anyway, I'm bitches
45 notes · View notes
Feanor, handing his parents a therapy bill: :)
Finwe and Miriel: ......
Feanor: You break it, you buy it
44 notes · View notes
blind guardian nightfall in middle earth makes me want to chomp bite kill in a way no album has
4 notes · View notes
Maitimo trying to restore his right hand:
121 notes · View notes
The Silmarillion Portrayed by Cat Photos I found on Google
I made these in my twitter on January, but I decided to repost in here.
"Get thee gone from my gate, thou jail-crow of Mandos!"-Fëanor
Manwë, when his brother-who-became-a-good-boy making a mess and ruining Arda again:
Maeglin when seeing Tuor and Idril kissing at their wedding:
Tùrin, when he just knew that he was curse carrier for everyone:
Melkor when Valar's army suddenly at front of Angband Gate:
Maedhros was done with everything about his brothers:
Celebrimbor, in fandom:
81 notes · View notes