- Illagers have black blood, hence their gray skin.
- Their children are raised in Woodland Mansion, but they become raiders, when they will grow up enough to hold a weapon.
- Illager females actually exists, but visible differences between males and females are too small to notice it at first. They are also taking part on raids.
- There is not the same ravager, each one is different. For example ravagers can have claws, hooves, fur, scales and different pattern.
- Vexes are spirits of dead illagers. Only evokers have powers to summon them, hence pillagers and vindicators are respecting them, because illagers except of evokers are afraid of magic, unless it works to their advantage.
I finally made an Evoker character. I wanted to do that for a while now.
His name is Hudson and he’s more on the serious side. He despises Villagers because he thinks they just act all naive and dumb in order to get help from the ‘Players’. They are able to create weapons, potions, build Iron Golems and what not, so they surely are capable of using these things too, right? They aren’t as helpless as they act.
In his story he thinks he is the hero, but he might be blinded by hatred and missing knowledge and misjudgement of the Villagers behaviours.
He acts neutral towards ‘Players’ because he rather talks than fights, but he will defend himself if attacked first.
Hudson wants to learn from ‘Players’, that’s why he observes them and seeks conversation.
It’s been almost 2 months since the last one, but here.
Archie and some of his Illagers would be working in the forge while Walda “has to be in charge” of the rest of the Illagers at Highblock. Nope. They just *secretly* throw a party. Dancing, lots of food, and all that good stuff, but this was originally Walda’s idea. Archie would usually spend the entire day at the forge so the Illagers would have time to clean up. If only Archie knew. Maybe the Orb does?