Is it just me who thinks Maggie and Nicole are deffo fucking or????
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If it's about not knowing about the DLC and whether they are in it or not... they might. If you mean it like they are together as a couple... idk, and honestly I don't care, that's their private life. To me they are good friends, If there's something more going on it's none of our business :)
can i request for a lady d x reader headcanons where reader is really close to the daughters cuz they all see reader as their parent too and seeing all four of them bonding makes lady d all soft?
Omg of course you can! Enjoy! 💕
- Alcina, being the protective and caring mother she is, wouldn't allow just anyone to spend time with her daughters, let alone unattended
- However, while you respected her rules regarding her children, her spawns themselves decided to break them and basically corner you when their mother wasn't around
- To say your blood ran cold would be an understatement
- You had every right to be as terrified as you were: three pairs of curious eyes with a hint of crazy in them and three deranged smiles were staring back at you from every direction, allowing you no escape
- By the time Alcina got back, she was in for a surprise
- You had the girls - now a lot less menacing - gathered around sitting on the couch or on the floor, listening to you retelling the day you and Alcina met, adoration and amazement in their previously bone-chilling gazes
- Alcina didn't interrupt the four of you, instead choosing to stand as still as she could in the spot where she'd remain unspotted as to not break the magic built around the four most important people in her life
- Eventually though, when you started visibly getting worried about her long absence, she finally made her presence known
- She, of course, wasn't able to contain the large pleasant smile on her face, seeing the excitement in her daughter's demeanor
- Not the typical enthusiasm of being allowed to take a maid's life and drain their blood
- This was something else, something new and definitely something she'd never seen in them before
- Although she couldn't identify it, she felt her hear swell with warmth as a result of it
- Following that first interaction between you and the three young vampire girls, their mother started getting significantly more bombarded about when you'd stop by again
- Now imagine their excitement when you and Alcina announced you were officially dating and that you were moving into the castle full-time
- When I say they swarmed you, enveloping you in a hug tighter than you thought was possible, I'm not lying nor exaggerating
- Though the happiest person present had to be Alcina
- Seeing you with her daughters like that awoke something in her
- The need to protect you, them, all of you
- To protect her newly formed family no matter the cost
Yea,you are correct. In January,when Lady D was properly shown, a lot of my friends have been asking me on what RE game they should start,lol. I for one am excited for the offical merch of the game. The Alcina statute is really gorgeous and the the T-shirt looks really neat.
I knew very little of RE, like I knew who Jill, Nemesis, Chris and Eveline were, I watched the movies but I didn't know how much of the actual story was kept in those. But, I've never played a RE game because I could never have a gaming console/pc (I literally would have to choose between buying one or paying my rent for a year... that's how expensive they are here, so... priorities) but I was always fascinated by video games and always said "I would like to play this or that game", but village got me so hooked and I'm in love with every single aspect of it, and what got me into it was Alcina, I found her style so cool and I loved her from day one. In here we most likely won't get the merchandise so we can only look at pictures of it and dream that some day we could, the Alcina statue looks so damn good!
True, NDA's. Fun fact: This is the first time an RE DLC started development really late. Most of them start at least 2 month before the base game launches.
I honestly think they didn't imagine it would explode the way it did... like the marketing worked twice as much as what they expected to. I don't recall any other game that caused such euphoria even among people who had never played a single video game or even never heard of RE before, (leaving the thirst aside, which it's real) everyone got so hooked with the characters story and the psychological aspect since you actually end up feeling bad for killing the villains. They reached a bigger audience than they intended (and it keeps growing by the day), so that's why they might have started later. One thing is sure... the DLC was going to happen eventually cause we would've spam Capcom to death asking them for it 🤣