Te imaginas vernos a escondidas para Ir al cine, citarnos para ir a comer o solo tomar un café, tal vez comer frituras en la sala viendo una película, ir a caminar o acostarnos a hacer el amor hasta la madrugada?
Piénsalo... A veces las cosas más simples, sencillas y detallistas, son las que dan valor a la vida, son las que nos dan la felicidad.
2 notes · View notes
top 5 john belushi characters (from movies and/or snl) :D
Oh god sorry this took so long! This was really hard and I’m sure this isn’t 100% (except the first two definitely) but here’s what I came up with (I’m also gonna do six because it’s too hard 😭)
1. JAKE BLUES - I mean is anyone shocked? Did you expect anything different? THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACOB JOLIET JAKE ELWOOD BLUES PAPAGEORGE like did you all expect anything else from me? Obviously Jake is the love of my life. I think you all know how I feel about him at this point so I don’t think in need to explain. I love everything about him and I could listen to him sing all day and he’s a god and I’m in love with him and he’s my ideal man he is peak perfection thank you.
2. SAMURAI FUTABA - samurai is my favorite snl skit! I mean he’s also what got Lorne to say yes to John’s audition! Samurai is just so funny. His mannerisms, his yelling, god everything about Samurai. By far the hardest I laugh during snl. I love him so much and he’s just so chaotic but also so sweet (I feel like chaotic but sweet describes a lot of John’s characters).
3. JOHN “BLUTO” BLUTARSKY - god. I wanna cry. I love Bluto so much. It makes me so angry that people latched Bluto’s negative traits onto John and treated them as fact and used it against him or to pigeonhole him into that type of role. I feel like most people like Bluto for the drunk slob stereotype, but like I said about Samurai being chaotic and sweet, Bluto is too. When I think about Bluto I don’t think lol drunk slob! But I think about how sweet and loyal he is with his friends and just he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 🥺. Two moments that exemplify why I love Bluto so much: going from not wanting Flounder in the frat like the other guys and messing with him with D-Day to trying to cheer up Flounder and trying to make him laugh at the end of the movie, when Otter is beat up by the rival frat douches and you can see how upset Bluto is that his friend is hurt and then his “was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?” Speech. I love Bluto so much and I think about him and his cute face when I’m sad.
4. PETE DIONISOPOULOS - I feel like I’m more attached to some of the others mentioned after him but I feel like Pete highlights a lot of the reasons why I love John so much. Well first off Pete is Greek like ME 🇬🇷! An Olympia Diner skit was also the last one John did on his last episode so it feels special to me. When I was getting invested in John, I watched one of the Olympia Diner skits and that really made me ❤️❤️❤️ him even more. But what I love about Pete is that even though the Olympia Diner skits are hilarious and are supposed to be, it ink they really show off John’s acting potential. John is so funny but also is so serious and in character. I think it was in the interviews from John’s best of DVD where someone was talking about how serious John and Dan were during the Olympia diner skits. Cause that’s one what I love so much about John, in a lot of his funniest roles he’s like seriously in character and acting.
5. Wild Bill and Ernie Souchak I can’t decide who cause Ernie is like such an incredible performance of John’s and gives us a peak into his more serious acting and Ernie is so cute and his chest is so seggsy and the scene where he’s moaning please end me 🤚. And Wild Bill I love him so much I remember going into 1941 with really low expectations but I loved it and I immediately fell in love with Wild Bill at first site and he’s so completely insane and adorable and I’m in love with him and we’re getting married (although Jake is my number one husband obviously)
Also uh every character he’s ever played thank you
2 notes · View notes