"They stole little Bridget
For seven years long;
When she came down again
Her friends were all gone.
They took her lightly back,
Between the night and morrow,
They thought that she was fast asleep,
But she was dead with sorrow.
They have kept her ever since
Deep within the lake,
On a bed of fig-leaves,
Watching till she wake."
I am proud to announce this wonderful cooperation with @eastneukpublishing 📖✨ and the upcoming poetry collection: Phantom Listeners, on which we’re working now👻🧚♀️.
18 notes · View notes
- not me at first thinking me pudding was a cat 😬. It’s a good cat name, don’t judge me
- Im still learning so I might be wrong in the long run, but I think all the sisters have flower names and that’s pretty cool
- Im very intrigued about the king. I hope his jerkiness comes with a believable backstory
- Okay, I like the reason for forbidding dancing
- The abandonment issues tho
- Oooh! Magic!
- The high king????
- I’m having a hard time differentiating each sister
- Me keeper is very sus. I don’t trust him
- Their dad is basically king triton from the little mermaid
- Stop saying the king sucked his cheeks every five sentences!
- The entwine dance is so interesting
- Every men in this story except the love interest is a creep and a half
- I like that the king is getting closer to his daughters. I hope it’s actual development
- The masked ball is nightmare fuel
- Keeper gives me the creeps. I wonder if he’s a red herring
- Idk why Bradford gets azalea and bramble confused. I’m pretty sure azalea has red hair and bramble is blonde
- I just realized their names are in alphabetical order from oldest to youngest
- Clover, don’t be dumb
- We already know keeper is kinda predatory, why tho
- The king is such a bitch, I want to slap him across the face. He’s doing bramble so dirty, I swear to god
- I don’t like the implication that azalea has to change her dad. He’s the father and she’s the child, it’s not her job
- Gotta admit I love the “choose the right clone” trope (idk the actual name but y’all know what I mean)
- Stop saying papa! Jeez
- What’s up with these girls obsessing with kissing?
- Own, he gave her the brooch
- Why are we having some weird sexism abiding to gender roles now? What the hecking heck
- And they danced. Cute