20 COMMON FASHION MISTAKES MEN MAKE. Pt 1.
Fashion may seem overwhelming to men and is seen as a statement only women should make. Throughout a man's growth from childhood to manhood, he learns lessons on how to look good and attractive. However, sometimes good taste in style is not a man's strong point. With this in mind, I have compiled a list of common fashion mistakes most men make while striving to be fashionable and stylish and guess what!..I also gave solutions to each of these mistakes.
Before we proceed, let's look at some reasons why you should invest time and money into improving your appearance.
#1. IT'S THE FIRST THING YOUR INTERVIEWER SEES: When you go for a job interview, your appearance is the first thing everyone notices. It was discovered that your appearance contributes at least 30% chances in you getting that dream job.
#2. ATTRACTING THE OPPOSITE SEX: Here's a piece of advice - no woman wants a man who is a fashion wack, everyone loves men that always looks smart and presentable. Improving your fashion sense would go a long way impressing and getting your dream girl.
#3. CONFIDENCE: Did you know looking great boosts your confidence? Here's a challenge for you - Go out wearing average clothes and see how you feel and the next day, wear the best clothes you have and do same. You will notice a big difference.
These above are some simple reasons you need to improve your fashion sense. Now here's a list of some fashion mistakes men make. (We would be talking about just 10 mistakes on this post and the other 10 would be discussed in the part 2 of the post).
1. WEARING SUSPENDERS AND BELTS AT THE SAME TIME: The first mistake has something to do with corporate shirts. Suspenders are meant to hold trousers up, so do belts. Do not wear suspenders and belts at the same time because they perform the same function. Choose which one to wear at a particular time; its either Suspenders or Belts.
2. WEARING A BACKPACK ON SUIT OR A CORPORATE JACKET: In the 21st century, fashion allows us to do a lot of things but wearing a backpack on suit is not the best combo. Laptop bags compliments corporate outfits more. A laptop bag would be a better option.
3. MAKING YOUR TIE TOO SHORT: When you wear a tie, remember it shouldn't be too long or too short. There is a general tie rule - The tip of your tie should cover your belt buckle.
4. WEARING OVER - SIZED SHIRTS: Over-sized clothing is still in fashion but please do not apply this look to classic or corporate shirts. Check if the shirt fits your shoulders very well; if the collar or neckline is the perfect size and if the sleeve lengths are perfect. A properly chosen shirt can emphasize the dignity of your stature.
5. WEARING OVER - SIZED PANTS: This is common amongst our fire brand, tongue talking Christian brothers. It is so not attractive seeing you on baggy and extremely long pants, it doesn't matter if you think it will fit you better in future. If you must wear pants whether jeans, chinos or suit pants, it is important that you opt for the ones that fits very well.
6. VISIBLE UNDER-SHIRTS OR UNDER-WEARS: It's not a crime to wear under-shirts as long as it is not showing. The under-shirt is considered an under-wear, so, according to fashion etiquette, it should absolutely not be visible. But if you really wish to unbutton your shirt, opt for a V-necked under-shirt instead.
7. TOO MUCH ACCESSORIES: Everyone loves people that's are well groomed and does things moderately. Too much accessories sometimes makes you look like a gangster. To achieve a cool and moderate look, opt for minimal accessories that matches your outfits.
8. WEARING SANDALS WITH SOCKS: Except you're a school boy, you shouldn't try this. Sandals are meant to be worn on bare feet so you feel comfortable but if you don't like your feet showing, then think about investing in closed toe shoes.
9. TOO MANY COLOUR COMBO: You may be a colour freak and loves to show it in and out, that's fine, but make sure its not too much and it doesn't make you look like a costume. Generally, wearing sharp colours as a man isn't a good idea if you want to look smart. Dressing in basic colours will make you look more organised, sophisticated and attractive.
10. TUCKING YOUR T-SHIRT IN YOUR PANTS: You may think this makes you look cool but it doesn't, in fact, it makes you look like a middle aged man. Leave your T-shirt untucked!.
None of these mistakes are insurmountable, they simply require a bit of finesse to correct them.
Meanwhile, watch out for 20 COMMON FASHION MISTAKES MEN MAKE PART 2...Coming shortly....
Like, comment, share your thoughts and follow for more interesting updates.
1 note · View note
CELINE 10 WOMEN WINTER 21
CELINE 10 WOMEN WINTER 21 CELINE 10 PARADE WOMEN WINTER 21 "SON REGARD EST PAREIL AU REGARD DES STATUES." PAUL VERLAINE MON RÊVE FAMILIER "MA JEUNESSE NE FUT QU’UN TÉNÉBREUX ORAGE, TRAVERSÉ ÇÀ ET LÀ PAR DE BRILLANTS SOLEILS." CHARLES BAUDELAIRE L’ENNEMI "J’AI SEUL LA CLEF DE CETTE PARADE SAUVAGE." ARTHUR RIMBAUD PARADE CELINE PARADE JARDINS D’ANDRÉ LE NÔTRE CHÂTEAU DE VAUX-LE-VICOMTE FILMED IN MARCH 2021 DIRECTED AND STYLED BY HEDI SLIMANE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK FOR CELINE “UN DAYDREAM” PERFORMED BY REGINA DEMINA WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY REGINA DEMINA & CHARLES CASTE FEATURING HARP ARRANGEMENTS BY LEONIE FAVRE-TISSOT COMMISSIONED AND CO-PRODUCED BY HEDI SLIMANE HAIR STYLIST ESTHER LANGHAM MAKE-UP CHRISTELLE COCQUET THANKS TO ANGEL, AKARI, ANNA, ANNELIEK, ALICE, ASHLEY, CLEA, DASHA, ELEONORE, ELISA, EVELYN, IVANA, KARLIJN, KORNELIA, KRISTIN, KUKUA, MARGAUX, MARGHERITA, MAYO, MEERLE, MOLLY, NATALIA, NINA, PATRYCJA, QUINN, RAYNARA, ROCIO, SARA-GRACE, SCARLETT, STEFANIA, TUMI, VALERIA, YILAN ALL COVID-19 HEALTH MEASURES WERE RESPECTED AND ENFORCED THROUGHOUT THIS PRODUCTION #PARADE #CELINEBYHEDISLIMANE
1 note · View note