One of the few things I remember from PJO was that because of what Theseus did to Ariadne, Dionysus was not fond of heroes. That’s a UPG I think I’d like to keep. Just imagine any of the gods talking about their favorite heroes and Dionysus just hisses at them until they stop talking 🤣
36 notes · View notes
You know I think the story of Dionysus and Ariadne could make a great romantic comedy.
36 notes · View notes
She hadn't heard him enter her flat, all focused that she was after an arduous day of meetings, on "Home Renovators". But then, his shadow appeared, followed by his voice and a dip in her bed and Ari looked up with a surprised expression.
By God, did Bucky looked like hell ! And the tone of his voice ? The reddened eyes as he kneeled on the bed ?
Tell-tale signs of Bucky not being fine. At all
. And so, without a word but with a smile, Ariadne opened her arms wide - not before lowering the volume of the television, though - for a hug.
"Bad day ?"
While Bucky was far from the best at handling his own problems he had started to realize when he needed to get out of his own head and right now absoluutely was one of those moments.
“I did a bad thing.”
He sigh as he grabbed Ariadne’s wrist and moved her hand to his cheek. Everything was fine. The human contact was fine, he wasn’t alone. His gaze lowered for a second before going back to Ariadne’s face again. There was that all to familiar ashamed dog look that probably was more normal for the winter soldier than Bucky.
4 notes · View notes
Ok 5 things you physically need from CoT: GO
Oof only 5? Lol I’ll try to make this cohesive
1. I want Malcolm’s hatred for the Blackthorns explained more. Does he start to hate them because Jesse was brought back but Annabel can’t? Does he try to force Lucie to bring her back? Will Annabel’s ghost make an appearance? How will this fit in with TDA? And also how are Lucie and Jesse going to interact now that he’s alive?
2. I want more sibling interactions: James and Lucie, Thomas and Eugenia, Anna and Christopher, Matthew and Charles. Alastair and Cordelia too but they’ve already had a lot more than the other pairings tbh.
3. Someone to defend Alastair besides Cordelia(and Thomas tbh). And even Alastair to defend himself! Like everyone needs to stop shitting on him all the time. I’m not a hardcore Stan of his but the characters treating him like he’s evil and awful is getting real old for me. I want redemption for that scene of Matthew basically gaslighting him and Cordelia being like “wow that was so kind”🙄 like wtf
4. For Grace to rat out Tatiana and Belial to the Clave and/or our protagonists. I say that because I want the Clave to know so that there’s official recognition of the bullshit chaos they’ve caused but knowing the Clave, they’ll make it worse so Grace explaining everything to the Merry Thieves and Co would probably be better. And for her to show she can fight and get the damn “gift” lifted so she can learn to be a normal person in society and not an abused pawn.
5. This whole Fairstairs business to STOP. Sorry if you love them but it’s impossible for that to be a happy, fulfilling Union for both of them. The friendship is good but the relationship is a roadblock to Matthew’s recovery and growth as a person and Cordelia learning the truth about James and Grace and how she was also manipulated. I love Jordelia but I’d be happy with just her learning the truth even if the didn’t end up together.
There’s obviously many more things I want but these are the most pressing ones for me rn! Feel free to share your thoughts and thanks @underestimatedgenius for the great ask!
19 notes · View notes
in my head im the meme who's just lying down, eyes open, floating in a river of tears
2 notes · View notes
Greek pottery replica of an ancient vase, in the Museum of Toledo (USA), depicting Dionysus and Ariadne in soft attitude, surrounded by vines laden with leaves and bunches of grapes.
2 notes · View notes
was listenin to udad yesterday & decided to sketch out how I picture the suits :]
80 notes · View notes
Ariadne is ‘Stuff’ and Dionysus is doing her.
564 notes · View notes
Just finished Ariadne, unsure of what to do with my life now
I knew it wasn’t going to have a happy ending. It’s a retelling of a Greek myth, there are no happy endings. But I got so attached to Ariadne.
2 notes · View notes
Btw, Persephone was promoted to unicorn scout
28 notes · View notes
Dionysus 🤝 Ariadne
229 notes · View notes
JASON: medea, you’d be just like ariadne helping theseus!
ARIADNE, WHO’S BUSY SITTING NEXT TO DIONYSUS: girl. run. that’s a huge red flag.
8 notes · View notes
weighing in on anna lightwood discourse because i dont know how to shut the fuck up.
i wanna make one thing clear because i dont want to get fucking flamed over this- i think annas character had potential. i think its good that she is a masculine lesbian who isnt afraid to be herself. shes a little bit self centered, but generous and loving. the whole heartbreakr thing is the problem. yeah, what ari did was shitty, but anna needs to realize that shes white and has a supportive family, and ariadne doesnt. ariadne did what she needed to to protect herself. and anna hurt so many women by using them and discarding them and she needs to be held accountable.
anyways anna is literally that shitty stereotype of the predatory lesbian and fans need to realize that she does have trauma and a fairly valid fear of love, which lead to her playgirl type actions, while also criticizing the fact that she never seems to feel bad for or apologize for these actions. tbh i think we all know anna and ariadne will probably get together without anna ever showing character development but i think the ideal storyline is anna apologizing to all the women shes hurt, showing ariadne that shes become a better person, and her and ari maybe become friends (maybe they get together much later on, preferably joshwood happens, but arianna def shouldnt get together in cot)
3 notes · View notes
liv & nora
kylie & ari
6 notes · View notes
Dionysus: I love your scarf.
Ariadne: It is strong enough to choke a man.
51 notes · View notes