Interesting Insights on Wildlife Photography-
● Wildlife Photographers need to have knowledge of animals’
routine to be able spot them at the right locations.
● Photographers need to be friendly to the animals so that they can
get near to them for close-ups.
● Shutterbugs should prefocus the camera where they think the
animal might be spotted.
● The cameraman should be patient and stubborn enough to not
settle for anything less than a perfect shot.
● The photographers should try to get most of their clicks when
natural light is soft yet bright.
3 notes · View notes
Mi chiedo sempre più spesso se i veri portatori di handicap sono le "persone normali".
Tutti indossano maschere sgraziate ed inutili, pensano in coro,belano all'unisono e appena uno cambia una virgola..ZACK! Piovono insulti gratuiti da perfetti sconosciuti.