| low cal recipes ideas |
i gathered all my favourite snack ideas (mainly for myself lol) hope you enjoy<3
ofc calories may vary according to different ingredients.
i know it's hard, but still - eating small portions is better than not eating. i don't want my brain to be eaten by my body and feel dead all the time (although i still do lmao/).
| chocolate cake [140/148]|
-20g sweetener (you can add more or less, it's up to you) 
-20g flour 
-10g coco powder 
-2 egg whites 
-10 blueberries (optional - i like adding them) 
1. whip egg whites to the point when they are kinda stiff, then add dry ingredients.
2. mix everything. add blueberries on top.
3. put in the oven for about 20 minutes (170°C or 338°F)
4. leave for a few minutes, so it stiffens.
| banana pancakes  |
-1 banana [depends on size, let's say 90]
-2 egg whites 
-10g flour  (if you want them to be better consistency, add more)
1. whip egg whites, like in the last recipe
2. mash bananas and add them.
3. add flour and mix. as i said, if you aren't satisfied w consistency, you should add more flour
4. put some oil on pan and make some small pancakes (they will be kinda tiny, so this means they will cook faster)
5. after they've cooked, serve them with chosen toppings.
| pita  |
-30g flour 
-1/2 tsp baking powder 
-1 tsp salt 
-4 tbsp water  (you might want to add more or less, depends on what consistency you want to achieve)
1. mix everything together
2. cook like pancakes from last recipe
but from this pita you could do -> | mini pizza  |
-tbsp of tomato sauce 
-spices like oregano or basil 
1. just add sauce and spices on one side of pita.
2. cook some more time and again, voilà!
| banana oat cookies |
-2 bananas 
-80g oats 
(you could also add things like cinnamon, raisins or peanut butter, it depends on what you like)
1. mash bananas, add oats.
2. on baking paper form small cookies, don't forget about spaces between them.
3. bake for 20 minutes (180°C or 356°F)
to calculate calories from this one you have to do bit of math but dont worry i got you
480 (+ cals from your own ingredients, but only if u added them ofc) : (number of cookies) = calories for one cookie
so if you baked 10 cookies w/o any extra ingredients, one cookie is only 48 calories :)
Trying nnombre-de-usuarioo's Infamous Brownies:
so I made these vegan by swapping the egg out for 1/3 cup of soya milk and used dark chocolate I chopped up in place of the chips because I couldn't find any dark chocolate chips. 😭
these are good, easy to make and definitely worth the calories (35 a piece) though my dish only made 8 portions and the texture is a little cakey, the sweetener after taste isn't covered by the actual flavour of the brownie because - it's not very chocolatey. however I would make again as it's an extremely low-calorie bake, I could have one of these on a 400 calorie day no problem which is great for soothing a sweet tooth!
here's how mine came out:
link to the original recipe:
things about purg1ng no one talks about
toilet water splashing in your face
storing vomit bags because you’re scared to put them into a bin
vomit being collected in your nose and having to blow it out
your throat will hurt so bad
actually feeling good afterwards
dehydration to another level
eyes that burn afterwards
you feel like someone’s choking you
scared you might die whilst doing it
fucked up teeth
dried out skin
purg1ng is not cute and never was. don’t ever start because once you do, it’ll be hard to stop.
3 notes · View notes