Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV)
Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of Violence
Relationships: James "Bucky" Barnes & Sam Wilson, Loki/Tony Stark, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker
Characters: Peter Parker, Tony Stark, John Walker (Marvel), Lemar Hoskins, Loki (Marvel), James "Bucky" Barnes, Sam Wilson (Marvel), Thor (Marvel), Helmut Zemo, Hela (Marvel)
Additional Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Alternate Universe, Angst, Steampunk, Alternate Universe - Steampunk, Alternate Universe - Fantasy, Alternate Universe - Victorian, Implied/Referenced Torture, Bucky Barnes Needs a Hug, Hurt Bucky Barnes, Mental Instability, Implied/Referenced Drug Use, Hurt Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes Feels, Peter Parker Feels, Hurt Loki (Marvel)
“I want to leave,” Bucky admitted, standing up and beginning to pace. “I don’t do well being trapped.”
“Bucky, you need to stay hidden. Your position has been made very clear. When I agreed to stay behind with you, I swore that I wouldn’t let her get her hands on you again.”
“Why hasn’t Loki visited? Anyone?” Bucky demanded. “Why has no one come or told us anything! I just… I need to leave. I need to leave, Sam. I… I spent six months in that hole in the ground, and how is this any different? How is this any less of a prison?”
Bucky had never liked hiding, but against his better sense of justice, he'd settled down in a cabin in the woods with his old friend, Sam. After all, before Steve left, Sam had made a promise to keep Bucky safe from his former captor. Yet when Loki led a confused young man named Peter to their doorstep, their hiding was over. It was time to make a team, no matter how unorthodox, and take back their world.
Or, the SteamPunk Alice in Wonderland AU I didn’t know I needed until I started writing it.
✶ working on a tattoo design commission by request 🐈⬛ 🌙 ✨
• tattoo tickets are now available on my shop // 👉🏻 shop now 🖤
* tattoo tickets gives you the permission to use one of my existing artworks (commissioned works excluded) as tattoo reference ♥ if instead, do you want a custom design, made expressly for you...I'm currently accepting commission requests!✌🏻|| feel free to contact me on etsy for any infos || ✉️ 👌🏻✨
did i make up a fuck ton of descendants characters and made one of them a self insert?
yes, yes i did and one of them apparently already exists but only in the tv show so fuck it ally isnt canon to me
it's mostly wonderland characters but here's a comprehensive list, and tw cause some of these are kinda dark, especially Penelope's backstory
Lily White of Marmoreal, daughter of the White Queen
(lily is canon as the white queen's daughter in the books but shes just a side character there and shes a chess piece so i gave her a personality n stuff) Though the White Queen vowed to never hurt a living soul, she'll make an exception if you hurt her Lily. If not the queen, anyone else from Wonderland will bc Lily is like everyone's little sister and everyone adores her.
Ava Kingsleigh, daughter or Alice Kingsleigh.
(yeah ik ally already exists but stfu ava is way more interesting) Alice is a mentally ill substance abuser in this one, so Ava's mostly raised by the Mad Hatter and the other residents of Wonderland. She inherited some disorders from her mother, so she struggles a bit at Auradon Prep, being generally anxious. Though nothing worries her more than her mothers habits and she constantly fears that Alice will overdose(again). Ava and Lily are roommates at the school, where Lily is a fairly new and young student.
Chester, son of the Cheshire Cat.
(dont ask how that works idk, blame it on wonderland magic but- just the less you think about it the better) Chester is a cocky little shit. Think an e-boy except not racist and you got Chester spot on. He teleports around and pranks people just like his dad, and yes he has a tail and ears bc fuck you. He's a catboy, deal with it. And yeah, he has naturally purple hair so stop asking. Oh and he skates and vapes cause of course he does it's Chester, what did you expect?
Penelope "Penny" Pan, descendant of Peter Pan
(Before I continue with her story a BIG trigger warning for EDs)
Penny lived in Neverland most of her life, spending years as an eternal child. Eventually she's forced to leave and grow up, despite not wanting to. When she hits puberty and grows, she starts to panic to stop her developing body. So she develops anorexia, to stay stay small and childlike and to rid of her menstrual cycle. (I know this is really fucking dark but like,,, idk it fits??) Her anthem is Penny Is An Anorexic by Saturday Supercade cause holy shit it works perfectly. I didn't even think of it until after making the character and naming her Penny.
thats all of them so far, i have an idea for iracebeths child but i havent really got anything fleshed out yet
1. Fran Bow: I cannot begin to describe how much I love this game. It's amazing to see several elements of the original "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" book by Lewis Carroll. I also like Fran and many of the other characters in the story. As an independent dark fantasy adventure game, it lives up to its genres with incredible unpredictability. The thing I love most about this game is its strong gothic horror aesthetic. True horror, for me, lies within the atmosphere; not jump-scares.
2. Sally Face: This game is a bit like Fran Bow, but it has it's own aesthetic style. It is a great indie horror adventure mystery game with it's own dark humor. Not only do I like some of the characters, but this also has many good horror elements, which build it's own creepy atmosphere once in a while. The thing I love most about this game is it's own incredible unpredictability.
3. Little Misfortune: This is an independent dark fantasy adventure game, which takes place in the same universe as Fran Bow. I love the characters in this game, but this is more of a 'choose your own adventure' than a 'point-and-click game'. Meaning, there aren't many puzzles to solve throughout one's experience. Regardless, this game counts in my opinion. The game is lower on my list because, there aren't much horror environments or elements compared to it's predecessor. Instead, the universe is better described as "messed up" and weird. It also has dark humor along with weird random things, which are also "messed up". This isn't a bad thing, but the humor can wear off after a while whereas good horror lingers with me.
4. There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension – Is high on my list, not because it's scary or messed up, but because it's the definition of weird! "Little Misfortune" is a weird game, but this is the ruling game of weirdness! At first, everything seems predictable, but the more one sees the more the game becomes unpredictable. It's a fun and hilarious game to play with various art and game style aesthetics featured in each chapter sections of the game. This is a similar way to telling a story by introducing different environments to what is seen in the final chapter of the game, "Sally Face".
5. Alice is Dead: This game has beautiful drawn artwork with creepy and cinematic music. Its mix of old school Disney movie wonder and creepiness makes this a gritty horror. I like this game because of the random unexpected horror elements seen throughout the game, but there aren't too many. The mystery is what truly pulls the story through. There is also an "Alice is Dead 2" game with a third installment to the series too. However, I have yet to see either, but they're on my list.
6. Parsnip: Although this is a short game, this is still a Daylight Horror point-and-click adventure game. I love Parsnip and his overall feminine gender expression character design, while still having him identifying as a male bunny rabbit. Like a RPG Horror game, this game comes with many endings and there is a good one!
7. Mr. Hopps Playhouse: This game has the feeling of a stylized RPG Horror game to me. It has a creepy and suspenseful atmosphere to its stealth genre and multiple endings too. The pixelated graphics are great and I'm curious to know more about the story. There is a non-canon second installment called "One Hour With Mr. Hopp" and a third installment called "Mr. Hopps Playhouse 2" as the series' prequel to the first game. I have yet to see them, but they too are on my list.
Are there any point-and-click games you personality like on this list? Do you disagree with my picks? Are there any point-and-click games you recommend which were not on this article list? Please share with me!