starlatte27
starlatte27
✨StarLatte✨
 Starlatte here with a PUNCH of Hazbin Love 💖 African American 🌈17🌈She🌈her🌈 sapphic 🌈 bisexual. If you're looking for a place to attack innocents over some fictional characters or to hate on someone over an obvious opinion, this isnt the place for you. But if you're a genuinely enjoyable person to discuss media with... good on you! Thank you and have a great day!
Statistics
We looked inside some of the posts by starlatte27 and here's what we found interesting.
Inside last 20 posts
Time between posts
503.55
Number of posts by type
Photo
0
Video
0
Audio
0
Text
0
Chat
0
Answer
0
Link
0
Quote
0
Explore Tagged Posts
starlatte27 · 2 hours ago
Link
If environmental activists, both soft and hard line, had any courage, they would promote an effort to discourage any tourism to Idaho. This action is insane.
Excerpt from this New York Times story:
The Idaho Senate approved a bill this week that would permit the state to hire contractors to kill up to 90 percent of Idaho’s wolves with the goal, supporters said, of protecting cattle and other agricultural interests.
“These wolves, there’s too many in the state of Idaho,” State Senator Mark Harris, a Republican, said on the Senate floor before the vote on Wednesday, after telling a story about a “gentleman rancher” whose livelihood was jeopardized when a pack of wolves scared off his cattle.
Idaho’s Wolf Conservation and Management plan calls for the state to maintain a wolf population of at least 150 wolves. At last count, Mr. Harris said, 1,556 wolves were roaming the state.
“They’re destroying ranchers; they’re destroying wildlife,” he said.
The bill would give the state’s Wolf Control Fund an additional $190,000 to hire contractors to kill wolves — on top of $400,000 previously allocated toward killing wolves in Idaho. The bill also would remove a limit on the number of wolves a hunter is permitted to kill.
The Senate approved the bill in a 26-7 vote on Wednesday. The measure now goes to the State House of Representatives. The office of Governor Brad Little, a Republican, declined to say whether he planned to sign the bill. Last year Mr. Little signed another bill boosting funds for the killing of wolves.
Backers of the bill said that wolves also reduce the numbers of deer and elk available to hunters, taking an additional economic toll on the state. Some lawmakers disputed that hiring contractors would drive the wolf population down to just 150, while others referenced the 150 figure as if were the goal.
14K notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 2 hours ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Why, when I re-watch the episode, when there is a fight between Blitzo and Striker, it looks like a "staging".
Tumblr media
Maybe Blitzo lied about teamwork, of course.
Tumblr media
But why did Striker not use the knife when he was holding it?
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Striker, did not use the knife on Blitzo, (but was almost able to shoot Moxxie). But they decided to start hand-to-hand combat...
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
I also noticed that the moment Moxxie and Blitzo approach, Striker has a "tooth glow a SOUND." When he turns to Blitzo.
This is not immediately noticeable until you lower the video speed slightly.
52 notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 2 hours ago
Text
clicking on ‘callout posts’ here is wild because there’s like, a 90% chance it’ll be something like ‘they once reblogged a post from someone who follows someone who drew amethyst as white’ and a 10% chance that it will be like ‘stole a human being’s kidney in an alleyway’
28K notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 2 hours ago
Text
👆🏿
clicking on ‘callout posts’ here is wild because there’s like, a 90% chance it’ll be something like ‘they once reblogged a post from someone who follows someone who drew amethyst as white’ and a 10% chance that it will be like ‘stole a human being’s kidney in an alleyway’
28K notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 2 hours ago
Photo
😢 oh noes
Tumblr media
somebody get my boy an apple juice. dayum
10 notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 3 hours ago
Text
Tumblr media
16K notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 3 hours ago
Text
162 notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 4 hours ago
We can only hope at this point 🙄
I kinda hope that the episode where Stolas is looking all depressed will kinda serve as an awakening moment for him. Like, he'll finally realize "Oh shit, I think I fucked up." And itll kinda be the start of him trying to improve and possibly the point where his and Blitzs relationship starts to grow.
I'm kinda hoping too that we get to see some growth from Stolas but idk why but I have a gut feeling that that particular episode is gonna be a flashback episode as in we will dig into Stolas's past and how he and Blitz met idk why I am thinking that but I have the strangest feeling that thats what's gonna happen
2 notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 4 hours ago
Video
My favorite Striker bits from Episode 5
30 notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 4 hours ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
It’s only forever, not long at all.   Labyrinth (1986)
1K notes · View notes
starlatte27 · 4 hours ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Damn bro you got the whole squad laughing
6 notes · View notes